04th November Las Vegas - MGM Grand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My wife and I both experienced our first U2 show last night in Vegas. It was unbelievably good! I spent $600 on GA tickets from EBay , $700 for the hotel, $300 for the flight, etc, etc...The best $400 I ever spent, however, was the bribe to the security gal to get into the Ellipse. The band is, was truly amazing. The energy was fantastic. The band was perfect. The quality of Bono's voice was nearly flawless. I danced with abandon with my incredibly beautiful wife in my arms while U2's music and Bono's lyrics filled my ears, my mind, my heart. IT WAS A PERFECT NIGHT! THANK YOU U2!!!!

The show last night was truly spectacular. I still can't believe that I got tickets at the last minute and was able to go! The place was packed and I have to admit...:rolleyes: when Bono first appeared before my very eyes ....I was so overwhelmed by his presence that I nearly fainted :reject:

After I calmed down...a little:giggle: ...I really got into the whole experience. The music was great and his voice was wonderful! They did a few acoustic versions of their songs which I really enjoyed.

Bono is a great showman and very funny at times. At one point, while he and The Edge were singing together , he looked at Edge and said "Let's get married!" LOL! I thought that was so funny!

He is so cute in person..so attractive...the whole band is great. I had not seen them before this tour and I just love Bono's message about co-existing. He seems so genuine in person and I am so glad there is a celebrity such as himself who believes in God so strongly. I am still so overwhelmed by the whole experience that I don't just can't find the words to say it right but...

It was an amazing night!:applaud:

We went to the first night in Vegas. It was a fabulous concert. It did seem a little more subdued that the other 2 shows I have seen this tour, but fantastic nonetheless. His voice was unbelievable in Miss Sarajevo. After seeing many a U2 concert over the years, I have to say I really enjoy the back to basics that this tour has shown.

Billie Midol said:
I am still so overwhelmed by the whole experience that I don't just can't find the words to say it right but...

:reject:...and my mother was an English teacher but ...she would understand that seeing U2 in person has rendered me....ungrammatical! :huh: :laugh:

Vegas Nov 4 - a rocking good show, although still in shock from reading the reviews from Nov 5. Not the same amount of intensity early in the show that I saw at LA Staples Center earlier this year where Bono came out like a madman but entertaining nonetheless. Features were Bono's humor, his operatic efforts in Sometimes and especially Miss S, an appearance by Elvis, many accoustic efforts, and The Edge breaking a string in Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses before finding sound on his second replacement guitar from Dallas.

nov 4 vegas! my first u2 show

WOW! That is all I can say about the show. Unfortunately, I was up in the crowd and not on the floor, but was amazed at what a great show it was. I have been to many a show in my 32 years and must say that U2 ranks at the top of the chart for me. After travelling from NC to Vegas for the show, it was great to get there and realize that it was completely worth it! Now, if I can see them again on this tour, it would be even better...

Back
Top Bottom