(02-11-2005) ZooTV Coming to DVD? -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
ZooTV Coming to DVD?

While poking around the website for Abbey Road Studios, Interference.com member Garrett saw "U2, ZooTV" listed under recent projects at the studio. Could this mean that the ZooTV tour video, taped in Australia toward the end of the whirlwind ZooTV tours, is finally coming to DVD?

Stay tuned to Interference.com for future developments.

To check out the Abbey Road mention, visit http://www.abbeyroad.com/studio3/.

Thanks Garrett!

This has been a project for many years...I will believe it when I see it on store shelves.

all we'll need is popmart live from mex city next!!

as well as best 80-90
live from red rocks

..and well pretty much every other concert as well

Yay! Now we can all see Stuart, Adam's bass tech, in all his glory, subbing for his "sick" boss. (IF this is the show they mean. See Flanagan's book.)

Now THAT's a historic occasion.

Teta040 said:
Yay! Now we can all see Stuart, Adam's bass tech, in all his glory, subbing for his "sick" boss. (IF this is the show they mean. See Flanagan's book.)

Now THAT's a historic occasion.

I have a suspicion it will be the show of the day after. :wink:

Hallelujah! I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that this turns out to be true.

Zoo TV on DVD.... :drool:

Did anyone else hear the rumour awhile back that there was supposed to be some kind of U2 DVD box set coming out this year? :scratch: Maybe ZooTV and PopMart? :shrug:

yeah but look at the site. It also lists the Beatles Anthology which came out years ago.
Maybe they mastered the original tape.
I hope I'm wrong though.
I hope the Achtung interference is added as a bonus and if ever a dvd needed multiple angles its ZOO TV for the obvious reasons.
If they did it like depeche Mode's last video it would rock!
Their dvd had an option to just watch the tape loops that Corbijn made. Meaning we could watch the lops of text from The Fly, the bulls and sunflowers from One etc.....

Iskra said:
yeah but look at the site. It also lists the Beatles Anthology which came out years ago.

From what i gather they were all released in 2003 except ZOO TV. Could be an error and should really say 'U2 GO HOME: SLANE CASTLE' - that was released at a similar time to the Coldplay DVD.

I live in hope though...

Dragonfave said:
They better include "Trying to throw your arms around the world" on that DVD, or else............:mad:
Yeh thats a great song especially live. Zoo Tv Sydney never made me cum though unfortunately its ok

Back
Top Bottom