eXPERIENCE or iNNOCENCE presale group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't received my pre-sale code either. I'm 0-2 with the presale this year.

I'm in the Innocence group and haven't got any texts or e-mail about the presale either. It's due to start in a little over an hour...

Has anyone gotten an Innocence code today?

I have not received mine either. Am I to assume the prior code is the current code?

Yeah, just read some of the old posts and it seems that our Innocence codes will be the same as last time. Good luck everyone!

Just got 2 GA for Chicago using original Innocence code. They came up right away! The only delivery option was having hard tickets shipped. I would have preferred PDF's but hard tickets will work. Much better than CC entry!

Got 2 GA for Boston. For some reason Ticketmaster on my computer would not allow me to see any tickets, it kept saying "Please try again". Busted out my phone and signed into my account real quick and after 2 or 3 tries found 2 GAs. Phone seems to be the best route judging by both the former and this current presale. Good luck everyone!

Anyone get MSG GAs? A few popped up but everytime I clicked on it, it said "Oops, another fan has beat you to it".

No MSG tickets showing up at all. "Sorry error in search" A few friends getting the same message. WTF!!!!!!!

I got my presale code today exactly 2 hours prior to the presale. I called the customer service number on the website when I hadn't yet received it and someone answered me right away and gave me my code after providing some identifying information. It was the same as the code for the previous presale for which I had not purchased tickets. Just be sure to use ALLCAPS, because it didn't work at first.

When I first got on, all that popped up was redzone and tickets in the $355-655 range. I initially panicked but stuck with it for 11 minutes and then --whoosh-- there was GA. With a little bit of patience, it all went smoothly.

Hoping it ends up okay for everyone else.

Managed to get one GA for MSG 2, will have to hope I get my second one down the road.

Annoyingly, TM seemed messed up for about the first 10 mins - it was accepting my Innocence password but was only giving me the filtering options to look at tickets approx $300+ (i.e. I couldn't even search for GAs at that point). Very frustrating.

Managed to get one GA for MSG 2, will have to hope I get my second one down the road.

Annoyingly, TM seemed messed up for about the first 10 mins - it was accepting my Innocence password but was only giving me the filtering options to look at tickets approx $300+ (i.e. I couldn't even search for GAs at that point). Very frustrating.

Yes, very strangely (just to check) I logged in with my used eXperience password from the first presale... and it allows me to view VIP and (RED)Zone tickets for the current presale.

At first I was confused, because I checked the GA box, and it showed up as $650 GAs!!!

This is what it gives me access to using an old used code:

Success! You've unlocked (RED) Zone, VIP Party Package, Silver Fan Package, VIP Gold Fan Package!

Last edited:
Yes, very strangely (just to check) I logged in with my used eXperience password from the first presale... and it allows me to view VIP and (RED)Zone tickets for the current presale.

At first I was confused, because I checked the GA box, and it showed up as $650 GAs!!!

I'm wondering if the reason GA's didn't show up at first is because they were quickly nabbed, but then some were "released," to the relief of many of us.

Vegas baby

whew, it was not easy but it was better than Ticketbastard (at least my presale code worked on this site!!!) but I was barely in the nick of time able to get 2 GAs for Vegas 5/12 show in the INNOCENCE presale. I even had to create a new AXS account on the fly because all of a sudden it did not recognize the password to my existing account which I had just logged in with yesterday!

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get tickets to DC Night 2, which is the same experience I had with Night 1. I'm not really mad or anything. I guess it's just a bit frustrating that tickets are still held back for Citi Members (which I also signed up for) and general on sale. It just seems like you should take care of people who are paid fan club members before anyone else. That's all. I have no problem being shut out because demand is greater than supply. Oh well.

Hi guys, does anyone know what the hell this is or has anyone received something similar ? iTour

NEWS TOUR MUSIC SHOP

Dear Dieter,

Thank you for registering for the U2.com Verified Subscriber presale. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer you access to the presale.

While presale access is only one benefit included with your U2.com Subscription, we recognize that it is important to many subscribers.

If you would like a refund of your Subscription, please complete the Contact Us form on the Help page, and select 'Verified Subscriber Refund Request' from the dropdown menu.

The U2.com Team

#U2eiTour

facebooktwitterinstagram
youtubegoogle+tumbler

This email is sent from
Live Nation Entertainment
450 Mission Street, Ste. 300
SFCA 94105

You are receiving this email because you opted into the U2.com email list.

Hi guys, does anyone know what the hell this is or has anyone received something similar ? iTour

NEWS TOUR MUSIC SHOP

Dear Dieter,

Thank you for registering for the U2.com Verified Subscriber presale. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer you access to the presale.

While presale access is only one benefit included with your U2.com Subscription, we recognize that it is important to many subscribers.

If you would like a refund of your Subscription, please complete the Contact Us form on the Help page, and select 'Verified Subscriber Refund Request' from the dropdown menu.

The U2.com Team

#U2eiTour

facebooktwitterinstagram
youtubegoogle+tumbler

This email is sent from
Live Nation Entertainment
450 Mission Street, Ste. 300
SFCA 94105

You are receiving this email because you opted into the U2.com email list.

When did you get this? Tonight? A bunch of u2.com paid subscribers got that last week before the presales, hence a lot of the outcry. But if you are just getting this now, that's weird.

They didn't unlock Boston2 for the Citibank presale until 9:07am!

I was going mad refreshing like an idiot on 2 different computers!

They didn't unlock Boston2 for the Citibank presale until 9:07am!

I was going mad refreshing like an idiot on 2 different computers!

Same here. Did you get anything? I was offered various seats, but no GA. Now getting nothing at all, only "Sorry there was an error with search. Try again later."

Same here. Did you get anything? I was offered various seats, but no GA. Now getting nothing at all, only "Sorry there was an error with search. Try again later."

the second the citi pulldown option showed up, I decided to go for it and searched for 4 GAs... they appeared and I had my confirmation email by 9:09am... it was the craziest 8-minute rollercoaster ride of emotions.

I wanted to go back and look for more (to help out those who couldn't get GAs) but they sent my mom's account a "You're on the waitlist email" :-( and obviously they haven't taken her off of it (and I doubt they ever will)

the second the citi pulldown option showed up, I decided to go for it and searched for 4 GAs... they appeared and I had my confirmation email by 9:09am... it was the craziest 8-minute rollercoaster ride of emotions.

I wanted to go back and look for more (to help out those who couldn't get GAs) but they sent my mom's account a "You're on the waitlist email" :-( and obviously they haven't taken her off of it (and I doubt they ever will)

LUCKY! Citi presale limit is 4, so you probably couldn't get any more. I'm seeing pairs of $$$ seats on the TM app now, but no GAs (you must have bought the entire allotment ;) ), and the website keeps returning the search error...

but no GAs (you must have bought the entire allotment ;) )

I honestly wouldn't be surprised! :p

I knew I couldn't get more than 4 (I couldn't even login again with my code) but my mom is an eXPERIENCE member as well (username oldestU2fan ;-) so I wanted to snag more GAs with her code (but she never got it... still on the waiting for godot list! :)

Back
Top Bottom