Turin #1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edge on fire during the solo as always. Electric Co. is so fucking good.

Pala Alpitour - Torino, Italy - September 4, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet) / Two Hearts Beat as One (snippet)
03 - Vertigo

02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet) / Two Hearts Beat as One (snippet)
03 - Vertigo / God Save the Queen (snippet)
04 - I Will Follow

I know we've all done this before, but it still blows my mind that a device I use to make phone calls can play me a live concert from across the world. </waxing philosophical>

I can't believe I'm sitting here in Melbourne listening to a show in Italy and tweeting about it to people on probably every continent.

What a time to be alive. Moon pie.

04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)

The first time I followed a U2 tour online was the Vertigo Tour. I was in North America during the first month of the European leg and got to enjoy the shows being middle of the afternoon, so I got to experience that relaxed pleasure before returning to Australia and BANG! GET UP AT 4AM TO FOLLOW SHOWS CHRIST ON A BIKE.

That was a rough change.

Then in 2009 I was actually IN Europe for most of the first month of the tour before having to experience the same shock upon return all over again.

Very glad that Electric co seems to be a keeper. Been waiting to see it live for the first time. :drool:

Not a coffee person, but it's before 3 PM here. As soon as the show finishes I can eat dinner and go out. :up:

04 - I Will Follow
06 - Cedarwood Road

04 - I Will Follow
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone

Back
Top Bottom