Setlist Party! Phoenix, AZ 10/20/09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2gigs Black Eyed Peas are apparently on stage at the moment. Poor Phoenix

YouTube - Black Eyed Peas - Let's Get it Started (live)

:dance:

5.gif
5.gif
5.gif

Glad the audio feed was appreciated, even if it wasn't that great.

Sorry that I turned it off for some of the songs, but I was right in the first row on the outer rail in Houston and Norman, and I had to take some pics and video when the guys were walking right in front of me! :hyper:

In Norman, I got a GORGEOUS video of Bono singing right in front of me while being perfectly backlit by a spotlight. :drool:

Black Eyed Peas were a GREAT opener in Norman!

Sure, their music is nowhere near as good as Muse's, but they put on a great show and really got the crowd fired up. The whole inner circle was jumping up and down for a few of their songs.

I don't know what the fuss is about...it's probably wicked being there for BEP

I've started to ignore the hate for BEP, as I did with the hate for Kanye last tour. Especially when I realized that just going by the YT vids of their set alone, they easily had the best audience reaction of any of the opening acts thus far on the tour. The crowd loved them. It's kinda fun to see the doubters who said they would stink up the show put in their place.

I've started to ignore the hate for BEP, as I did with the hate for Kanye last tour. Especially when I realized that just going by the YT vids of their set alone, they easily had the best audience reaction of any of the opening acts thus far on the tour. The crowd loved them.
Absolutely. BEPs are a far better opener than Snow Patrol or Muse. That's not even up for debate.

Personally, I thought Muse was brilliant. But they just stood there and played music, and did virtually nothing to fire up the crowd. BEPs, on the other hand, put on an incredible stage show (and even did the old "everyone take out your cellphones" trick, which beat Bono to the punch 3 hours later) and really got the crowd excited.

These West Coast shows have gotta be killer for those of you on the east! :hug:
The European shows were difficult for me to stay away from, even though they fell at mid-day here. Can't wait til Sunday :hyper:

I don't have work till 2pm tomorrow, but it is hard to look at the computer when I'm tired.

These West Coast shows have gotta be killer for those of you on the east! :hug:
The European shows were difficult for me to stay away from, even though they fell at mid-day here. Can't wait til Sunday :hyper:

lol they are, my eyes are drooping as we speak, hope i can prop them open with toothpicks:), i cant wait till sunday either:up::up:

Should we have a setlist party on Sunday if we are all going to be watching the show?

The difference mskitkat is that I'll be at the show :yippie: :panic: :hyper:

G'nite trinn, Moody, those that can't stay up :hug:

thats awesome Lila:)!!! wish i could be at that show!!! but i will be content here at home i guess,lol, you have fun now:)

Back
Top Bottom