Seattle, WA Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
314310341.jpg

trojanchick saw one song on the setlist, inadvertantly...

Stay

She's been spoiler free, so she doesn't know that they have played it before

I thought she said she only saw one song. Well, I'm off to bed soon. Have a great party everyone. :wave:

"Lenny has a few backup singers horns n couple guitarists. wearin "something furry". Sound is good. 1st Song is whatever. Come on n get it?"

:wave:
Missed the last setlist party, but glad to be back for this one.
Contrary to what some US Congress-persons think, unemployment compensation doesn't pay for everything.

anyway.. :hyper::hyper:

Unemployment pays for squat. We learned that the hard way last summer when hubby was without a job for two months. :doh:

I'd like to take most of the U.S. Congress and make them live on what we live on. Things would get changed in a hurry if you took away their cushy lifestyles...

trojanchick saw one song on the setlist, inadvertantly...

Stay

She's been spoiler free, so she doesn't know that they have played it before

So happy for her, hope they have a blast tonight. With that said, I wonder what the rest of tonight's set will be...high chance it may be the same from the previous four shows, which I don't mind. I think The Fly is for Glastonbury, though I hope to be wrong and it debuts tonight after all. :wink:

Unemployment pays for squat. We learned that the hard way last summer when hubby was without a job for two months. :doh:

I'd like to take most of the U.S. Congress and make them live on what we live on. Things would get changed in a hurry if you took away their cushy lifestyles...

LOL..:lol: you got that right. I've never beenn without a job this long and I've been working for a looong time.

Anyway, I'm happy tonight and that's what matters now.
Live in the moment I say. :hyper::hyper:

Qwest Field is pretty full already...sunset in Seattle is at 9:02 tonight, more or less when U2 begin their set, so maybe it will be a little bit darker than past shows..

scaled.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom