London 2 Setlist Party and Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zwervers2

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
A historic day in he history of U2.

Your blue room will make its livedebut....

This is the first time since Barcelona that I am excited about the setlist eventhough I am not present at the concert itself. :wave:

I really hope you are right, zwervers and I hope also that a strong performance will show they don't need to pander to (their defective idea of) "the general will."

A historic day in he history of U2.

Your blue room will make its livedebut....

This is the first time since Barcelona that I am excited about the setlist eventhough I am not present at the concert itself. :wave:

that would be awesome. hope, if it happens, that adam will sound good live :) he certainly sounds good on the recorded version. and i also hope it doesn't rain in london like it's raining here in copenhagen right now :(

Fingers crossed for 'Your Blue Room'. I still think it's unlikely to be played, but if it does it'd be worthy of a celebration. :up:

I realy have a strong sense that tonight something special will happen. I realy feel it time for a huge surprise in the set and tonight "will"be the night.

I hope your predictions are right. Though I have a feeling people in here might be disappointed.

:reject:

and there are also people here will say, "told you so" and that YBR shouldn't really be played...

I disagree however.

I really hope YBR is played tonight... still, I think this is more realistic:

1) Breathe
2) No Line
3) Boots
4) Magnificent
5) Beautiful Day
6) Electrical Storm
7) One
8) UTEOTW
9) Stay
10) Unknown Caller
11) The Unforgettable Fire
12) Cobble
13) Vertigo
14) Crazy
15) SBS
16) PITNOL
17) MLK
18) Walk On
19) Streets
20) Bad
--encore break--
21) Ultraviolet
22) WOWY
23) Moment of Surrender

Lock it in... this is my prediction for tonight. It would be absolutely sacrilegious for them not to play Bad at least once at Wembley this tour... considering that it is Wembley.

For purely selfish reasons I hope they don't play it. I was there last night!!

I really hope YBR is played tonight... still, I think this is more realistic:

1) Breathe
2) No Line
3) Boots
4) Magnificent
5) Beautiful Day
6) Electrical Storm
7) One
8) UTEOTW
9) Stay
10) Unknown Caller
11) The Unforgettable Fire
12) Cobble
13) Vertigo
14) Crazy
15) SBS
16) PITNOL
17) MLK
18) Walk On
19) Streets
20) Bad
--encore break--
21) Ultraviolet
22) WOWY
23) Moment of Surrender

Lock it in... this is my prediction for tonight. It would be absolutely sacrilegious for them not to play Bad at least once at Wembley this tour... considering that it is Wembley.

There is NO way that they will NOT play this. Bad is a given:up:

From U2Tour's Twitter: Bono schreibt Autogramme vor dem Hotel der Band. Fans sehr undiszipliniert.

I don't know German, but it sounds like Bono was signing autographs outside of their hotel for fans which means they're heading to the stadium now.

u2tourhans: White as snow rehearsed according people in queue

:ohmy: More soundcheck surprises

Oh and :wave:

this would be a nice addition. drop Breathe altogether, open with NLOTH, and put WAS in there somewhere.

won't happen though. just like YBR, i highly doubt WAS is heard this tour. just being realistic.

WHITE AS SNOW?!?!?!?! :heart:

It almost sounds to me like they are planning a new encore that may or may not ever see the light of day. They could reduce the number of songs between BD and UC... say, maybe only play one of UTEOTW, Elevation, NYD, Electrical Storm, Mysterious Ways and SHF per night along with either Stuck or Stay (possibly throw one in before UTEOTW so Bad has a place after Streets) to add in a new encore.

I totally forgot about IGWSHA. I wonder if that'll ever see the light of day again... doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom