London 1 Setlist Party and Discussion - Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
Let's get this party started! :hyper:

U2Tour says the following has been soundchecked (I think; I don't speak German):

NLOTH
Magnificent
Part of Beautiful Day
Mysterious Ways
Boots
Mysterious Ways
YOUR BLUE ROOM

Yo, I'm going. in fact, I should be out of the door soon, or I'll miss Elbow.
Show should start 8.00pm GMT. Hoping for your blue room.
ciaooooooo:wave:

For the record, I'm still expecting this setlist:

1) Breathe
2) NLOTH
3) Boots
4) Magnificent
5) Beautiful Day
6) Elevation
7) Still Haven't Found
8) Mysterious Ways
9) Stuck
10) UC
11) TUF
12) Cobble
13) Vertigo
14) Crazy
15) SBS
16) PITNOL
17) MLK
18) Walk On
19) Streets
20) One
21) UV
22) WOWY
23) MOS

But I'll hope for something more interesting, since, after all, U2 should cater at me, the guy sitting nerdily in front of his laptop 4,000 miles away.

It will be a very telling sign tonight if they put a mic in front of Adam for the first time since 1993.

For the record, I'm still expecting this setlist:
5) Beautiful Day
6) Elevation
7) Still Haven't Found
8) Mysterious Ways

5) Beautiful Day
6 or 7) Elevation
6 or 7) Mysterious Ways
8) Still Haven't Found

6 & 7 are interchangable, but i think both would come before ISHFWILF

the rest looks about right

-dan

I don't know what to be more excited about...Your Blue Room being soundchecked or Michael Vick signed to my Philadelphia Eagles.

Probably Your Blue Room by a thread :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Tonight, they should slip YBR in the encore between Ultraviolet and With or Without You. The stadium would be absolutely surreal for six minutes, with the mirrorball onion in full use. When Adam's verse comes, Bono should walk away from the steering wheel and let Adam speak/sing/whatever into it.

20:00GMT is... uhh... 16:00 (4:00pm) Eastern Daylight Time... which is 9:00pm British Summer time... which makes sense.

Thanks mate! Maybe the band has been rehearsing YBR knowing that Eno will be in attendance at the UK shows to perform it with them...he is English after all. :hmm:

You can count on the fingers of one hand the amount of fans in the stadium this evening that will know Your Blue room.So i don't think it's going be a magical moment of the gig...magic on this board,yes, but in the stadium????

Hope they don't get the same BS they got on the Vertigo Tour London with sharp times. YBR will probably be done tomorrow

SMB

:hyper: :wave: hi everyone

looking forward to funness and *fingerscrossed* a suprise or two tonight in ole london town

to all those who are there :hug: have a blast for us :)

:hmm: is it too early for these?

brownies.jpg

You can count on the fingers of one hand the amount of fans in the stadium this evening that will know Your Blue room.So i don't think it's going be a magical moment of the gig...magic on this board,yes, but in the stadium????

Totally NOT TRUE!!! I would guess you could almost fill two hands.

:wink:

Who says the entire stadium has to be singing along for it to be 'magical'?

It wont be quite "full" day light, the stadium will shield ALOT of remaining light, which if your a football fan and tried to watch any games on TV you will know about, the stands really block out quite a bit.

As for YBR, I don't really care if it gets played, except to hear Adam possibly do his part, which would be awesome :lol: But if it does I will enjoy the few hours of happiness on the board before the setlist bitching resumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom