Istanbul Setlist Party # 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! :wave:

Yard work is finished so I should be able to be here for all the party.

Dang, where's my Kahlua?

Sadly Mikes says no broadcasts are planned anytime soon. :( Aka no audio feed. Hopefully we'll get a video feed for at least the rare spots. Otherwise I'm sure Matt will film everything important.

Let it rain baby, let it rain on HIM!! :) :heart:

8740-1-1351.jpg

Nah it's ok. :hug: Was just messin' with ya. THough I did plan to post it! :lol:

Do you want to do the setlist tonight or shall I?

Twitter%2F2010-09-06_20-23-37.jpg

:) Their last support gig. I'll miss them!

If SP only now started it seems U2 want a dark concert. They'll be onstage around 9.15-9.30 then.

Is Bono getting his 3 hours of treatment for his back after the soundcheck? Would that explain the late starts of recent shows?

Cool! Baking when it's rainy outside is one of my favorite things! Xmas cake?

Yes my xmas cakes are getting famous for being very nice, moist and boozy! Have to make about 8 this year for friends and family. Start early then they can mature :sexywink: Take about 7 hours to cook so warms the house and smells scrummy!

Nah it's ok. :hug: Was just messin' with ya. THough I did plan to post it! :lol:

Do you want to do the setlist tonight or shall I?

Twitter%2F2010-09-06_20-23-37.jpg

:) Their last support gig. I'll miss them!

If SP only now started it seems U2 want a dark concert. They'll be onstage around 9.15-9.30 then.

You can do it, if you want to. I'll post whatever significant Twitter updates there are.

U2 stuck around after the event to sign autographs for about 10 minutes. After making our way to the stage, my friend Kevin and I asked The Edge, "Are we ever going to hear 'Mercy'?" Edge said, "We really want to play it live, we're just trying to find a place for it." He commented very briefly about how the entire band enjoys that song. When I told him I thought it was the greatest song ever written, he looked me in the eye and said, "Really? Thank you" while giving me a fist bump. Nice.

From atu2.com :) 2009
A Crazy Night in Chicago

Yes my xmas cakes are getting famous for being very nice, moist and boozy! Have to make about 8 this year for friends and family. Start early then they can mature :sexywink: Take about 7 hours to cook so warms the house and smells scrummy!

Sounds delish! I love booze in cakes! It's so yummy!!
Do you share recipes?
Maybe put Irish Whiskey in it and call a U2 cake! :D

Wow, the soundchecked songs today sound great! :drool:

Obviously one of them is going to be done as they have some type of guest with them for it. The other I will be surprised if its done. Its amazing though they are even soundchecking it. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom