Chicago September 13th Setlist Party Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, Chicago gets Snow Patrol, New York gets Muse, and the show I'm going to, Norman, gets Black Eyed Peas. I know none of their music and I absolutely love Snow Patrol and Muse. Wish I could see them with u2. Oh well.

digitize... not to get off topic, but before they started Bad, did you notice that Bono was still fiddling around with this green guitar? Kind of looked as if he wanted to do something, but the backing track for Bad kicked in... ??? Also may have been why the delay wasn't on for Edge for a few seconds.. ?

I noticed this as well, and when Bono started fiddling with the guitar, I thought he was about to do "Unchained Melody." No idea what that was about.

Hey, is anyone else staying at the Residense Inn next week in East Rutherford?

SMB

I'm at the Holiday Inn Express. And I did an extremely dumb thing. I booked the room for Thursday and Friday...thinking I'd pick up a ticket for Friday...then the date was changed, and because it's an "advanced booking" room with a slightly lower fare, I can't get the money back for it!!!

Oh, well. I'm going to sleep late, bring tons of books and magazines and laze around that Friday!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom