What cities will you be attending?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Probably just one of Houston/Dallas... both if I'm lucky. I hate being sixteen and having to work it around my schedule. :(

Just Seattle for me. Unless they randomly play at Autzen Stadium in Eugene like they did on PopMart, which I doubt. But I go to UO so Autzen would be perfect. If not, I'll make Seattle happen somehow.

Amsterdam
Dublin
Brussels
Paris
Berlin
London
Cardiff
Manchester

New York
Boston
Washington DC
Oakland
Las Vegas
Los Angeles

Can anyone loan me $10,000 please

Definite:
- All the SoCal, TO, and Detroit shows since I have people to stay with in each city.
- Vegas since I have roommates already.
- Hawaii because.... well that goes without saying. :hyper: I will pack and fly out the day they announce Hawaii2 :hyper: I will wait there the whole time :hyper:

Considering:
- Vancouver. It's just an hour flight away.
- Buffalo, Cleveland, Montreal, Ottawa, NYC - all within driving distance of TO, so I might as well.

I am dying to do Dublin! Before I die it must happen :hyper:..I'm also considering Chicago, Miami and of course New York!!!

i am going definitely to

Brussel
Paris
Berlin
London
Copenhagen

and hoppefully 2 or 3 shows in the States, in 2005 i'll seen them 4 times in MSG :drool:
now i would going to another city, maybe Chicago or Boston ??

i am going definitely to

Brussel
Paris
Berlin
London
Copenhagen

and definitely NOT GOING TO ARENA :down::down:

and hoppefully 2 or 3 shows in the States, in 2005 i'll seen them 4 times in MSG :drool:
now i would going to another city, maybe Chicago or Boston ??

Couple of european shows (I am thinking Dublin and something else.... either Amsterdam or ...well, not sure yet:hmm:) and Toronto!

It appears that they only show I'm going to be able to make on the 2009 leg is the Detroit show. Chicago would be a good option for me, except I have to be a groomsman in a wedding that day. Fall is the busiest time of the year for my job, and I usually work 12+ hour days, 6 days a week, and taking a day off will only hurt myself (I'm a farmer). So I won't be able to travel to see any shows. Detroit is a 3 hour drive... and my only option.

COME TO OHIO IN 2010!!!!!!!!!

i am glad that i'll have a U2 friend in NY
and he will take/order some tickets for me....
and i will order some tickets for him for europe..

any UK show. Would like to go to London but if I can't get tickets going to try for which UK show I can get in time. Cardiff was a good show. shit sound but I wouldn't mind going back this tour. Right now I'm only looking to go to the one show, will just have to see how things go on the day. If they're really cheap I'll try and swing a couple for two shows, but like I said it's unlikely.

Is it worth going to any other cities without tickets? Like, just to hang around and spy on the band and stuff? :hmm: I never got the chance to see the band outside last time. Or meet other fans.

....prooooobably getting into weird stalker territory there going to a city just to spy on a band coming out of a stadium, going in it...hanging outside for a cigarette...soundchecking and hanging out with people who actually get to go INSIDE and see the band! It's your time and money obviously but do people here really do that? Are U2 fans turning into Michael Jackson fans now? :wink: at least U2's tickets could be cheaper...

Has someone created a Facebook group for Interferencers going to the Europe dates this summer? I thought I saw one floating around the forums last week but can no longer find it...

It'd be great to have a large group of everyone who plans to attend the Europe leg so we can agree on places to meet up before the shows, share the cost of transportation to the stadiums, etc.!!

So excited for this summer!!! :hyper:

....prooooobably getting into weird stalker territory there going to a city just to spy on a band coming out of a stadium, going in it...hanging outside for a cigarette...soundchecking and hanging out with people who actually get to go INSIDE and see the band! It's your time and money obviously but do people here really do that? Are U2 fans turning into Michael Jackson fans now? :wink: at least U2's tickets could be cheaper...

I might do something like that if I'm nearby but only on the pretense of trying to buy cheap tickets off someone.

Toronto (although the sound sucks in our stadium)
Buffalo (2 hr drive away)

NYC is always a must on every tour
Then a Calif. or Vegas date, or two...

cool! hope to run into you again on this tour, to make it 3 tours in a row! ;)

NYC (definite)
Boston (maybe)
Philly (maybe)
Chicago (maybe)

Dublin (considering it...)

Indeed! I mentionned you to um, can't remember her name but "Mysterious Ways girl" (as she's referred to around here, lol) as we were standing next to each other at the U2 Way in NYC last week. Where were you?

Back
Top Bottom