October 09 Raymond James Center, Tampa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told to look around for car lots around the stadium that will be parking cars to this event for $10.00, I don't know how safe the areas would be, but I am sure it will be ok.

I've been there plenty of times, the area is pretty sketchy for my tastes and I'm all about walking in the hood -- but I'm not leaving my car there.

The Red Zone auction has re-opened for Tampa. I think it goes on until the 5th.

Are those the only tix? (from the looks of ticketmaster that's all I see) Anyone with ticket drop info from recent shows? Some friends are interested. 1 week - woo hoo!!!!

Are those the only tix? (from the looks of ticketmaster that's all I see) Anyone with ticket drop info from recent shows? Some friends are interested. 1 week - woo hoo!!!!

Seems every show has had a ticket drop. I would say mid week at the lastest they'll have a drop for Tampa.

With this show being soldout, there is a chance that it might set an attendance record for the state of Florida. The previous attendance record was a Led Zeppelin show in Tampa in the mid-70s with 78,000 people. Raymand James Stadium seats 66,000 for football and then you have the field tickets, so there is a small chance they could set the attendance record for the whole state with this show.

But did you notice it says the auction supposedly started 9/30? Seems they had a glitch and it just wasn't showing up.

I had a little glitch myself - I bid without asking my sister if she'd like red zone rather than our lower level seats. Everyone likes the Red Zone over seats right?

It turns out she would not :ohsnap:

2010 leg, I'm definitely trying Red Zone . . . w/o her.

With this show being soldout, there is a chance that it might set an attendance record for the state of Florida. The previous attendance record was a Led Zeppelin show in Tampa in the mid-70s with 78,000 people. Raymand James Stadium seats 66,000 for football and then you have the field tickets, so there is a small chance they could set the attendance record for the whole state with this show.

I'm sure U2 is aware of that record and will do everything in their power to make sure it's broken.:sexywink:

Difficulties with transportation

Hello, I am a UCF student in Orlando who has tickets to the Tampa show, however i do not own a car, and im not sure on how to get to the Raymond James Stadium, ive looked at Amtrak and Greyhound, but i was wondering if anyone knew an Alternative way to get there.

Thanks for the help U2 Fans!

I think Greyhound might be your best option to Tampa, and then a taxi/bus to the stadium?

I'm sorry, I wish I knew more - but aside from the bus, there's not a lot of public transportation options in Tampa :(.

I'm losing the auction now, so I guess that's good :lol:

Hello, I am a UCF student in Orlando who has tickets to the Tampa show, however i do not own a car, and im not sure on how to get to the Raymond James Stadium, ive looked at Amtrak and Greyhound, but i was wondering if anyone knew an Alternative way to get there.

Thanks for the help U2 Fans!

Bus or train is your best bet but I don't know the system well enough to get u there. You probably know or considered this already but check @u2 and other sites for fans going from your area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom