October 09 Raymond James Center, Tampa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave:
Any fans meeting up before heading into the stadium. This is my first U2 concert and my husband and I would love to meet some other fans.
We are headed to Busch Gardens first but we should have time to stop by and say hello to some folks.

If anyone is interested I'll be on line for the ga tickets bright and early in the morning. If anyone wants to meet my cell is 352-585-4779. Name is Mark and I'm going with a bud from work. Other friends are coming in from Orlando but I don't know what time they're going to show.

just found out from a friend that U2 is in town now. 48hours before the show!!!

:combust: Oh, if this is true...

My hubby and I are heading up tomorrow morning...we've got seats in the upper deck, but are planning on arriving sometime in the early afternoon. I'll be wearing the red RS tee, the hubby will be in his Vertigo tour tee. :wave:

Any photos of the Claw at the stadium yet??!:hmm:

None that I've seen, but if you have Google Earth and look up the stadium, a Claw has been super-imposed onto the field. :hyper::hyper::hyper:

I capped this example last night...this is from section 319, which is where my seats are.
2n00r43.jpg

Just wanted to stress again that the weather is really, really, really hot here in Tampa right now.

I know people like to limit how much they drink in GA so they won't have to use the restrooms during the show, but please drink plenty of water. I'm afraid paramedics might be really busy carting off people who faint or have other heat related problems tomorrow.

So drink plenty of fluids guys :hug:

Just wanted to stress again that the weather is really, really, really hot here in Tampa right now.

I know people like to limit how much they drink in GA so they won't have to use the restrooms during the show, but please drink plenty of water. I'm afraid paramedics might be really busy carting off people who faint or have other heat related problems tomorrow.

So drink plenty of fluids guys :hug:

Someone ought to tell Bono not to wear sweltering jackets the whole show. And I also want to add that those camping for GA spots or arriving early for other reasons should bring sunscreen. The Florida sun CAN be brutal, and I'd hate for our fellow interferencers to get burned!

Holy Claw:bow:

Have a GREAT time everyone:wave:

ok which one of you is our Audio Source:shh:

I'm not the audio source, but I hope whoever it is does a great job.
Only 12 more hours and my hubby and I are hitting the road.

And holy cow - way to go for forming a GA line already! Love it! Wish it was me in GA...

See you all there~~I hope everyone has a safe and amazing time!:wave:

Yeah, and I just checked. Nothing. :sad:

Surely someone has an extra GA would you fly:ohmy:

The company I work for wants me to fly to Houston Texas for one full week to bad it was not this Monday:sad:

Not to add I fear flying well not so much being 40,000 feet above the ground just the long 40 Second drop & Smash/Crash into the ground:reject:

Yeah, and I just checked. Nothing. :sad:

Try u2toursyahoogroup I have scored Tickets there before:up:

Some lady just posted I mean like one minute ago that she is selling three seat tickets to Tampa

I HAVE 3 TICKETS TOGETHER IN SECTION 343 WHICH HAS A GREAT VIEW OF THE STAGE FRONT I AM SELLING FOR FACE VALUE DUE TO ILLNESS.

REOGURL

PM me if you want her email addy

Maybe she would see U2 Tickets and not three:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom