June 6 & 7, 2010 - Angel Stadium of Anaheim

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working things out -- it's just been a bad, bad week.

Chicago's definite, as I live less than an hour away.

Seriously, I hope you can make it out to Anaheim next year, I know where there are a few Targets.

Hope your week is getting better. :hug:

I don't know if I can get out there a day early since my travel companion hasn't even told her husband about the 2nd show yet for fear of his reaction. :shh:

She knows what she needs to do.....:shifty:

I have the same problem. I haven't told my wife about Anaheim 2 either yet. I keep watching TM to see when they are going to ship so I can beat her to the mailbox and drag the admission out longer. :whistle:

I hope a dinner at Downtown Disney is put together. It would be fun to meet some of you.

and you know what you need to do....:shifty:

chocolate, dinner, jewels, dishes, spa, compliments.....any combination of these will get you your Get of Jail card.

Definite gathering to meet-up. :up:

:lol:

My wife just gives me the :eyebrow: and asks, "Which shows are we going to now?"
Then, when we are at the concerts, she has an even better time than I do.

:hippocrites: :tsk:

Yeah, I just get the eye roll but since I'm also going to Seattle I'm trying to keep Anaheim 2 my secret for as long as I can.

She actually a huge Coldpay fan so she can't give me to much crap. She saw them a lot last year.

and you know what you need to do....:shifty:

chocolate, dinner, jewels, dishes, spa, compliments.....any combination of these will get you your Get of Jail card.

Definite gathering to meet-up. :up:

Yeah, I know. I need to do something for her. She's really understanding of all the things I do.

I have joked with her that I've been with U2 longer than with her so she should never make me pick between the two.:D

Just checked, while there are some blackout dates, nothing in early June. :hyper:

Here's the link to the Terms.

:hug: Thanks for looking it up! This sounds like the best deal, FREE!

i just hope one of the volunteer opportunities isn't four walls, one heart. i don't want to want to bump into the trinity killer.

/dexter'd

-dan

:ohmy: as long as everyone can walk away after and enjoy their day and free ticket.

Question though, I have an Annual Pass, I would totally do the volunteer thing to get an extra ticket for someone, BUT, I am not sure if a passholder can get a ticket? I saw this on the FAQ:

If I have a valid multi-day ticket or Annual Pass or Passport , is there anything else that I can receive?

Guests who present a valid multi-day ticket or Annual Pass or Passport may choose from one of the following three options instead of receiving the free 1-day, 1-park ticket:

Disney's Special FASTPASS® cards for certain attractions for you and up to 5 additional members of your party.†
A collectible Ear Hat figurine with exclusive trading pins‡
Donate your free ticket to a non-profit organization designated by Disney Parks.

So, can I choose a Free Ticket as an option?? :hmm: I'm thinking yeah, but I'm gonna shoot over an email for cust svc.

:hug: Thanks for looking it up! This sounds like the best deal, FREE!

:ohmy: as long as everyone can walk away after and enjoy their day and free ticket.

Question though, I have an Annual Pass, I would totally do the volunteer thing to get an extra ticket for someone, BUT, I am not sure if a passholder can get a ticket? I saw this on the FAQ:

If I have a valid multi-day ticket or Annual Pass or Passport , is there anything else that I can receive?

Guests who present a valid multi-day ticket or Annual Pass or Passport may choose from one of the following three options instead of receiving the free 1-day, 1-park ticket:

Disney's Special FASTPASS® cards for certain attractions for you and up to 5 additional members of your party.†
A collectible Ear Hat figurine with exclusive trading pins‡
Donate your free ticket to a non-profit organization designated by Disney Parks.

So, can I choose a Free Ticket as an option?? :hmm: I'm thinking yeah, but I'm gonna shoot over an email for cust svc.

If you're an annual passholder, you can get a ticket to use on a day that your ticket is blacked out, but you can't get a ticket to give to someone else - (whether or not you're a passholder) - free tickets can be used only by the person who did the volunteer day. (My annual pass just ran out, and I used to troll the Disney message boards trying to figure out how to avoid the crowds, so I know way too much about this stuff!)

I have the same problem. I haven't told my wife about Anaheim 2 either yet. I keep watching TM to see when they are going to ship so I can beat her to the mailbox and drag the admission out longer. :whistle:

We should start a club for this kind of thing . . .

If you're an annual passholder, you can get a ticket to use on a day that your ticket is blacked out, but you can't get a ticket to give to someone else - (whether or not you're a passholder) - free tickets can be used only by the person who did the volunteer day. (My annual pass just ran out, and I used to troll the Disney message boards trying to figure out how to avoid the crowds, so I know way too much about this stuff!)

Aww bummer! I'm a premium, no blackouts, so no free ticket for me to give away :(

Maybe I should go for the Fast Pass option then....:hmm:....of course now I really need to see what these volunteer opportunities are.:wink:

That is great you know way too much! We appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom