June 6 & 7, 2010 Anaheim V- Getting ready to party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Lauramullen: In Dublin there was 2 entrances. 1 for the pit and 1 for the pitch. We had to decide in the morning what line we wanted to get in.

That sounds like a GREAT idea...leave it to the Irish!!

ask the people who went to that Dublin show whether THEY thought it was a great idea.:wink:

I have to join in now. I don't know how much longer I can contain my excitement for the Anaheim shows! My husband and I are flying in from FL Thursday night, staying at the TownePlace Suites (btw, our rate went down signficantly the other night). So happy to be able to WALK to the show after 2 nightmare traffic jams last year. We'll be hitting up Disneyland Friday or Saturday, maybe both days. We have seats Sunday night and GA Monday.

I am responding to this post again because I do not want it buried away. I want to know how much the price went down at the Marriott Towne Place. If necessary, I will call them to make sure I get the current rate that is being offered. If possible, will you please respond with the rate you received. Thank you.

I am responding to this post again because I do not want it buried away. I want to know how much the price went down at the Marriott Towne Place. If necessary, I will call them to make sure I get the current rate that is being offered. If possible, will you please respond with the rate you received. Thank you.

please call and have them reduce my rate too.

k.thx.bai.smooches

Our rate dropped to $86. We originally booked back in November. We have a Studio, 1 Queen, Sofabed. We're staying 6/4-6/8. I was able to get the new rate by modifying my reservation online. Hopefully that is helpful!

would someone staying at this hotel and getting $86/night mind sharing their last name so I could call the hotel and tell them to get me the same rate code?

yes Lila. Romi, can you modify your reservation online? That is what I did.

but if you can't. I will PM you my last name.

I cannot modify online because it now says there are no rooms and I don't want to chance losing mine to do it. Can you PM me soon? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom