June 6&7, 2010 Anaheim III-You've told your spouse and you are now single and looking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4865_1_geicotrust_190x126.jpg

just finished a can of chopped pineapple as a snack.

In for Disneyland and Downtown Disney Dinner:
dsmith2904
MissVelvetDress_75
kellyahern
RedRocksU2
zuropa_fit & BFF (possible)
d.darroch
Lila64
BonosLil'Pal94
Dakotalola
kafrun (maybe)
BluRmGrl (+2) (maybe)
Gorilla
nicv
BAW

In for Downtown Disney Dinner:
lauramullen
Jmath
romi
martha
paulrg
krisi83
mtnfox and wife (maybe)
HBK-79
Mr. BAW
U2FloridaFan
trojanchick99 (maybe Disneyland as well)

3 Please

An Irish man walks into a pub. The bartender asks him, "what'll you have?" The man says, "Give me three pints of Guinness please."
So the bartender brings him three pints and the man proceeds to alternately sip one, then the other, then the third until they're gone. He then orders three more.

The bartender says, "Sir, I know you like them cold. You don't have to order three at a time. I can keep an eye on it and when you get low I'll bring you a fresh cold one."

The man says, "You don't understand. I have two brothers, one in Australia and one in the States. We made a vow to each other that every Saturday night we'd still drink together. So right now, my brothers have three Guinness Stouts too, and we're drinking together.

The bartender thought that was a wonderful tradition. Every week the man came in and ordered three beers. Then one week he came in and ordered only two. He drank them and then ordered two more.

The bartender said to him, "I know what your tradition is, and I'd just like to say that I'm sorry that one of your brothers died."

The man said, "Oh, me brothers are fine - I just quit drinking."

I keep forgetting to mention, but you can put me down as a "maybe" for dinner, as well. :) I'll probably be at both gatherings, just not 100% sure since it's still far away.

I'm pretty sure you can get rid of that "possible" after my name :sexywink:

:ohmy:

In for Disneyland and Downtown Disney Dinner:
dsmith2904
MissVelvetDress_75
kellyahern
RedRocksU2
zuropa_fit & BFF
d.darroch
Lila64
BonosLil'Pal94
Dakotalola
kafrun (maybe)
BluRmGrl (+2) (maybe)
Gorilla
nicv
BAW

In for Downtown Disney Dinner:
lauramullen
Jmath
romi
martha
paulrg
krisi83
mtnfox and wife (maybe)
HBK-79
Mr. BAW
U2FloridaFan
trojanchick99 (maybe Disneyland as well)

:D

Were there any females on the board (sorry guys) that had an extra bed or could share a room on Saturday night (for Maddy & I)? Just asking... haven't checked the hotel availability, since $$ is an issue. Feel free to PM. Probably gonna sell my Monday tix too - just putting that out there :shifty: And no, I know the gorilla is NOT female :wink:

Were there any females on the board (sorry guys) that had an extra bed or could share a room on Saturday night (for Maddy & I)? Just asking... haven't checked the hotel availability, since $$ is an issue. Feel free to PM. Probably gonna sell my Monday tix too - just putting that out there :shifty: And no, I know the gorilla is NOT female :wink:

:wave:
PM me.

The gorilla transcends traditional gender roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom