June 17 & 18 2011 - Anaheim Part IX - I don't remember what Cory Marshall Looks Like

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
count me in for dinner!, so add me to the list in case there is such already. and maybe for drinks after that too!... but that depends if I decide to queue early the next day or not for the show :s

By the way, if someone is still looking for hotel and want to share, please let me know. I have a reservation (from Thursday 16th and leaving Sunday 19th) at the Holiday Inn-Resort area (across the freeway from Angel Stadium... couldn't find any closer but still walkable distance to stadium). I'm traveling by myself so that's a lot of room wasted just for me. Or if you have hotel booked and need someone to share it with, I'll gladly cancel my reservation and join you :)

Cya all soon! :wave:

$179 in 2009 and $140-something last year. The only reason I went to the Rose Bowl to begin with was because it was so cheap. I'd be buying two tickets this time.

It will be tough to find those deals again but I hope you do. I paid $324 for r/t ticket from ATL - LAX this week. Which is about the same price I paid for the flight out there this past October. I just found out that if I waited two more days, I could have flown into SNA for $364 and had a normal flight time for outbound and return. :angry:

If it was just me, the whole thing could still be relatively cheap. Airfare is only the first problem. With my wife, the hotel costs are likely much higher (i.e. I can't room w/ Dan) and it doubles the cost of the verything. I'd need to get GA's, which on a secondary market are in excess of $125 ea. $1250 - $1500 is my guess for the whole thing. A little too much, and too hard to justify for a trip where I'm gonna spend anywhere from 20 - 30 hours waiting in line.

I understand. Since I travel alone I forget others have to think about the additional costs associated with traveling with spouses and or significant others. I hope something works out for you. I sold my GA to night 2 to Lila, so I only have a ticket for the first night. If I decide to go to the 2nd night, it will be because there was a ticket drop or I found one from someone selling it in line. And if that fails, I always have Disney! :wink:

The great thing about Jen is she doesn't care about rooming with others :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom