2010 Leg Announcement on u2.com now - TOUR DATES

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grmbl. Why so late??? That's really not useful for me. Anything in July/August is perfect for me but Uni starts again in september.

I can't afford to miss too many days. :sigh:

noooooooooo. september is perfect. i have exams in july/august and in october! so september is really good LOL! :wink:

I had a dream last night where U2 announced they'd be playing at Liverpool's Anfield Stadium in August 2010. I knew it was a dream as the tickets were only £5 each!

I had a dream last night where U2 announced they'd be playing at Liverpool's Anfield Stadium in August 2010. I knew it was a dream as the tickets were only £5 each!

Would have been about that in the 80's :lol: You'll never walk alone :love:

So we've even heard dates for Brussels, Rome, Zurich, and Budapest. I wonder if that'll be it for that Leg of the tour. That's only 16 shows, but if you assume that 4-8 cities will get a second show, that brings it up to 20-24 concerts, which is what we were told to expect for next year.

have you a confirmation like to this rumor??

It's a confirmed rumour :wink:

No seriously, I have a pal in Hungary and he says various newspapers are saying this. Also, there are people on u2tour.de who have posted a link to an Hungarian website which says the Nepstadium is booked for 8 September. No official confirmation, though.

Btw, ticketmaster says pre-sale for Sevilla will begin on monday, 5 October, with general sale starting on Thursday, 8 October.

Entradas para conciertos, festivales, clubbing. Página oficial de Ticketmaster

No seriously, I have a pal in Hungary and he says various newspapers are saying this. Also, there are people on u2tour.de who have posted a link to an Hungarian website which says the Nepstadium is booked for 8 September. No official confirmation, though.

I wouldn't want to disappoint you or anyone else, but Hungarian media covered this rumour a few weeks ago. Plans have fallen through since, unfortunately, as stated above

i'm saying. the us leg's just begun and now everyone wants them to announce dates already. yet everyone bitched that they've already announced the dates for the next european leg. :shrug:

I'd rather they wait at least till december or so. I'm still recovering from this tour, money wise. :huh:

Hungarian media is saying: U2 in Budapest on 8 September.

Not officially confirmed, though.

I want that to be truth, really, but in the same time, no Budapest could mean Belgrade will get date, which would be even better for me...

Ok, maybe it's saver to wish Budapest, because that wish can become truth.

U2News: U2 360º Tour - RUMOR: Europa 2010

only a rumour for now...doesn't look like many two-gig cities though. Opening gig in Rome should be brilliant :hyper:

I really really really don't believe this.

Two dates in Moscow is a bit more believable than Moscow + St. Petersburg, and not one single date on the British Isles is suspicious.
I'd love to be proved wrong though.

Actually I think it is highly likely that big U2 markets like UK/Ireland/Netherlands are skipped this time.

Dublin got 3 concerts, the third was a slow seller. Also the UK seemed saturated in 2009. Probably in the Netherlands U2 can easily sell out again 2 or 3 stadiums. But there is also this soccer schedule problem everywhere.

There are a lot big markets skipped again, think about Barcelona, Milan...

Can you translate the Hungarian? What are the reasons for not having a concert?

Livenation says that the Puskás Stadion wouldn't be able to accomodate the stage... 'Blikk' suggests that the main reason behind U2 not coming to Budapest is the affair that happened with Madonna's concert. Livenation denies this, however, if you have a look at their statement re Madonna, you'll find out the truth

http://bit.ly/3Tb5WO.

Man, this is terrible news for Hungarian fans. What a disappointment.

Actually I think it is highly likely that big U2 markets like UK/Ireland/Netherlands are skipped this time.

Dublin got 3 concerts, the third was a slow seller. Also the UK seemed saturated in 2009. Probably in the Netherlands U2 can easily sell out again 2 or 3 stadiums. But there is also this soccer schedule problem everywhere.

There are a lot big markets skipped again, think about Barcelona, Milan...

I have to wonder if not playing the Netherlands would lead to two shows in Brussels ...

Nonetheless, I still cannot believe U2 would skip the Netherlands entirely, it's arguably their best European market. UK, even Ireland, I can believe that. But they're going back to Paris, so why on earth not Amsterdam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom