September 24, 2009 - Giants Stadium New York - New York - Page 9 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > U2 360° Tour Central - 2009 / 2010 / 2011 Archive > Fan Experiences, Reviews, & Tour Photos
Click Here to Login

Old 09-30-2009, 06:06 PM   #121
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by solacevip View Post
I love the cellphone picture. I love how folks were decently calm when Bono arrived. NOICE!
Hi fiv'in Bono, niiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

Old 09-30-2009, 07:54 PM   #122
New Yorker

Local Time: 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyahmedny View Post
[IMG]
[/IMG]

If I can find a host for it, I've made a pretty sweet 20 minute HD video of their performance from the inner circle. I also have the whole show (minus the first minute or two of "Breathe") recorded with my voice recorder in pretty decent quality. =)
Damn, those are some nice pictures. I need a photography lesson from all you guys... I have a more than decent camera (Sony DSC-HX1) but all the concert pictures are still extremely too bright...

Old 09-30-2009, 10:19 PM   #123
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by vjacqb View Post
Romi, here are more pics of you and Jen that I took from my seat on Thursday. Laura, I think you're on the first picture too.

OMG. That is so cool. I could name almost everyone on the rail that night. I'm in the first pic, all the way to the right. I have the black One bracelet on. I also see Ruffian in the 2nd pic
Old 09-30-2009, 10:44 PM   #124
The Fly

Local Time: 12:28 AM
[QUOTE=vjacqb;6420165]Romi, here are more pics of you and Jen that I took from my seat on Thursday. Laura, I think you're on the first picture too.

Thanks for this pic!!!!! I am crossed arms on the rail, black Tshirt, black 360 cap front view, left from Brad.
Cheers!!
Old 10-01-2009, 03:24 AM   #125
Babyface

That security guard was really pissing me off! I've never seen a guy hawk like he did. He wouldn't budge at all. I still got to smoke my ganja though. =)
Old 10-01-2009, 05:45 AM   #126
New Yorker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauramullen View Post
OMG. That is so cool. I could name almost everyone on the rail that night. I'm in the first pic, all the way to the right. I have the black One bracelet on. I also see Ruffian in the 2nd pic
Quote:
Originally Posted by u2mex View Post
Thanks for this pic!!!!! I am crossed arms on the rail, black Tshirt, black 360 cap front view, left from Brad.
Cheers!!
That is great!! I knew I would be getting many of you in those shots! I was just aiming my zoom camera to center rail. Does Ruffian have black hair, and was she at SNL too?

u2mex!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyahmedny View Post
That security guard was really pissing me off! I've never seen a guy hawk like he did. He wouldn't budge at all. I still got to smoke my ganja though. =)
Haha, that's the same security guy in front of me on 9/23. I kinda liked him because he kept an eye on circa1992 when she got light-headed. And dude, you weren't the one smoking a stogie on the first night, were you?? I hated the smell. And U2 wasn't even on stage yet!
Old 10-01-2009, 04:50 PM   #127
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 02:28 AM
Quote:
Damn, those are some nice pictures. I need a photography lesson from all you guys... I have a more than decent camera (Sony DSC-HX1) but all the concert pictures are still extremely too bright...
Did you use flash? If so, turning it off will fix most of the extreme brightness.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:58 PM   #128
New Yorker

Anyone else pissed off by the fact that second levels didnt have lights turned off both shows?

SMB
Old 10-01-2009, 05:10 PM   #129
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 02:28 AM
I wouldn't really say pissed off, but the house lights staying on on the first and second level did take away a bit from the magic.
Old 10-01-2009, 06:20 PM   #130
New Yorker

It was almost better staying in the top level cause of the houselights. Does Giants Stadium always pull that shit???

SMB
Old 10-01-2009, 06:50 PM   #131
Babyface

Hey All!
I think I've only posted on hear once or twice in the past, so hopefully you regulars will welcome the newbie! I'm not a NEW fan though....I've been a fance since 1980...saw U2 for the first time during The Unforgettable Fire tour...and that started it all. Anyway, I was at the second Giants stadium show...the first for this tour for me. My first time GA though. My friend and I Got there at 7 in the morning....and it actually ended up being such a pleasant experience. U2 fans are the greatest and I met some wonderful people....we ended up being within the first 100. Numbers 96 and 97 so we knew we were in good....I couldn't help but be so excited of the thought of actually being able to see the whites of their eyes!....and I did! My favorite moments of the show......The Remix of Crazy...not everyone likes it, but I loved the energy, and anything that gets Larry up and smiling, is good to me! Amazing Grace intro....beautiful! I loved seeing Bono sing HIS favorite song!
My gripe would be the same as Randhails.....maybe we were in the same area of GA together? Looking at the stage...left back against the rail? I too was so annoyed with people that were trying to push there way forward. Rediculous....ya know only a certain amount of people can fit...and ya know we're all as anxious to be close, but when you see that there isn't a space bigger than a....apple???!! Stay put....I witnessed an argument that just po'ed everyone around because we couldnt' hear MUSE at that point. Luckily fists didn't fly, but.....seriously, at a U2 concert???
Anyway, best experience of my life....and can't wait until I can see them in Philly!!!!
Old 10-01-2009, 07:30 PM   #132
New Yorker

utwogirl, are you from my neck of the woods?? we need more fans from Delaware!
Need to re.pre.zent!!
Old 10-01-2009, 07:33 PM   #133
New Yorker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popmartijn View Post
Did you use flash? If so, turning it off will fix most of the extreme brightness.
Most of the times I didn't use flash. They still turned out very bright. I used the automatic setting, because I didn't know how to manually set it. The auto setting I used are primarily sports and handheld twilight. When I turned on the flash just for trial and error, some of them actually turned out slightly better.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:38 PM   #134
Babyface

Quote:
:Haha, that's the same security guy in front of me on 9/23. I kinda liked him because he kept an eye on circa1992 when she got light-headed. And dude, you weren't the one smoking a stogie on the first night, were you?? I hated the smell. And U2 wasn't even on stage yet!
Nope. I was there both nights in the inner circle, but didn't smoke the first night. I smoked the second night and the experience was mind blowing! I was in heaven for even something as simple as MLK.
Old 10-02-2009, 02:03 AM   #135
Rock n' Roll Doggie

A bunch of pot heads lit up in front of me.. Kinda pissed me off as the smell was annoying, especially when the stoners started knocking into me when I took video.. I don't care what they did, but it bugged me..

/I used to smoke alot until I started getting panic attacks from it because I put it in my hookah.. I have some good stories from those days..good times!