June 4th, 2011 - Qwest Field, Seattle, WA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
good picture! You're right in front of the angry girl. I still can't get it to tag. How many attempts did it take you?
I didn't have any problems tagging. Worked on the first attempt for me. I'm using Firefox on a mac.

The angry girl... :lol:
She really wanted to be on the rail (maybe that's why she was angry?) and insisted on putting her hand on it for a while. Eventually she gave up. Angry girl, if you're reading this, I'm sorry I wouldn't let you in. There's just only so much space, you know?

Her friend next to her collapsed on the floor from the heat or something. Rocko came down and gave her a water bottle and a pep talk. Nice guy.

OMG, lol, thanks to your tag I found the angry girl!! :lol: at her expression!! She's just having a really bad day, angry girl... first we kinda invaded her space while in the GA lineup. and since we're a bunch of loud, happy people, I guess that didn't bode well with her emo personality. :D
and well, it's her own fault for wearing 4-inch platform shoes, so she couldn't run as fast as you to get rail.
nice fancam shot! and I'm glad you got to meet Margaret. She was my roomie in Denver.

why would i tag 26 people as myself?

if anything, i'd think 26 different people would tag themselves as me.

#you'resovain

Nice pics! You captured some great colors! Love them! :applaud:

Also, I'm interested in mp3s of the show....

008_SEATTLE_DESKTOP.jpg

Back
Top Bottom