songs u would take a beer or pee break

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

badu2fan

The Fly
Or better yet songs they never have to play live again?

Pride..... I know they will play it but been there done it for 20 years.

Bullet in Blue Sky Still Havent found what I'm looking for With or with out you (My fav song but been there etc Vertigo. STYCMIOYO elevation Stuck in a moment
many more but those are ones on my list of heard enough.
Plus really nothing from last two albums.
That would open up for lots of old songs...
Rarieties that fit with new material...
I have seen every tour since 81 so u can see why they could drop these IMO.
What your choice>?:ohmy:

Assuming I could get my spot back....Bullet. And I wouldn't notice if it never appeared on a setlist again.

Bullet in Blue Sky Still Havent found what I'm looking for With or with out you (My fav song but been there etc Vertigo. STYCMIOYO elevation Stuck in a moment

Nice thread badu2fan, I especially like the title.

We seem to have very similar tastes (well, similar 'bad' tastes) - so I can just copy & paste :D

1. Still Havent found what I'm looking For - hate it, boring, don't ever play it again.
  2. STYCMIOYO & Stuck in a moment - they were my chance to pull out a camera & concentrate on something else during the last tour.
  3. Pride & Bullet in Blue Sky - please retire them
  4. Vertigo & Elevation - well I wouldn't take a pee break during them, they're kinda fun to jump around to (& I'd lose my GA spot), but it would be good if they'd make way for some older stuff, give me some UF - UF, A Sort of Homecoming, Bad :happydance:

Moment of surrender if it will suck like I think it will suck.
Otherwise, keep the spot and enjoy a great night. Not that I won't anyway

Blimey you must have a bladder problem if your gonna have that many pees!

its a U2 concert which only comes round once every 5 years so i will train myself not to take a pee for the 1hr 45 mins they are on stage for even if i am not too keen on any of the songs!

yeah if you people who are going to like 10 GODDAM shows while we don't even have a tour are going to start complaining about this stuff don't do it round us. :lol: :lol:

If losing a spot in GA isn't an issue...

Bullet or Sunday Bloody Sunday. These songs have lost all impact live.

Mark (I still like Pride live)

I left during Pride when I had a reserved seat, and left during Bullet when I had GA and was hanging out in the back.

Both times, I maybe missed only half the song, and could hear it just fine while in the restroom, so there you go.

I see that this thread is heavily favouring females who unlike me can hold on until the end of the show and can stand there in a 50-person line to use the ladies room.

For me, when I gotta go, I gotta go :wink: regardless of the song. Of course, this would happen if I booze up like a madman before the show ever starts, which won't happen this time around.

Nonetheless, in keeping to the theme of this thread, I would dash off to the mens room upon hearing opening notes to:

Miss Sarajevo
I Threw A Brick Through A Window
One Step Closer
Desire (Acoustic)

For me, I would run back in a heartbeat should they decide to play lost tracks from Achtung Baby or When I Look At The World

I wouldn't want to miss any of the songs. I would also fear not getting my spot back too. If I had to go to the bathroom, I would hold it.

I'm very careful with my fluid intake when I'm doing GA and going for a rail spot. I wouldn't dare try and leave mid-concert. Being in the back or in the seats is much different.

However, if I ever had a great spot in GA and simply had to go, I would probably leave my spot, because I woulnd't be able to enjoy the concert from that point on - I'd be concentrating too hard on how much I had to pee and that I can't possibly hold it any longer. I'd rather lose my spot for some of the concert than have the physical discomfort and distraction.

if there's a NYD/SBS, i'm heading for the restroom.

i hate that bit during NYD where he raises he hands up and claps really fast and then everyone does it too....... :barf:

-dan

Back
Top Bottom