What do you think the t-shirts/merchandise will be like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sure if this is in the right place but at the Hampden gig i bought the white vest top 'stand up to rockstars' after only wearing it once i put it in the washing. My mum who washes my clothes washed it the as it said on the directions along with my other U2 t-shirts that where to be washed the same way. However, the print on my knew t-shirt came off in the wash and is now all over my top and unwearable :sad:. I'm pretty sure that shouldnt happen when you've followed the directions on how it should be washed.
Is there anybody in the U2 team that i could contact about this?
I would love to replace it as it was my first gig and my only souvenier of it. Thanks

I have it too and it has nothing on the back. And be careful, it shrinks a bit because of the material.

Huh? It doesn't how can that be? The picture shows the back has U2 and I'll go crazy on it. :huh:

And thanks for the heads up, sounds like a cold wash the first time is in order.

Just curious, any baby doll style/girlie tshirts being sold or are they all std. tshirts???

Just std. t shirts :sad:
Be careful with the tank tops aswell not sure if it was just a bad batch or what but mine is now ruined (as i said above) :sad:

I'm eyeing the Loose Electricity one too :drool: and I want a hoodie?? Haven't seen many pics of any though??

Just curious, any baby doll style/girlie tshirts being sold or are they all std. tshirts???

It's not a hoodie. It's a zip up sweatshirt

Front
004-2.jpg

Back
001-4.jpg

Thanks for the info. How about hoodies??? Do you recall if there were any??

No hoodies where being sold! Just the zip up jumper (the one on there website being described as a jacket)

Oh there selling U2 flags aswell but didnt want to stop and wait in line to get one.

No problem .I can't wait to wear it again. I can't wear it in the summer in NJ. Too hot

Just std. t shirts :sad:
Be careful with the tank tops aswell not sure if it was just a bad batch or what but mine is now ruined (as i said above) :sad:

it's not just yours, all the white "stand up" ones are like that. the color will wash out in all of them, I actually asked one of the people working at the merchandise stand about it, but she told me no one had complained about it. yeah right, I warned at least 5 people that day who wanted to get it, they decided on a different one.

it's not just yours, all the white "stand up" ones are like that. the color will wash out in all of them, I actually asked one of the people working at the merchandise stand about it, but she told me no one had complained about it. yeah right, I warned at least 5 people that day who wanted to get it, they decided on a different one.

Do you know who if there's anyone i could contact about this? My top is unwearable after only having the joy of wearing it once. I'm so annoyed and upset this happened as it was something i planned on keeping for a really long time not 24 hours. £22 for a ruined U2 t-shirt :angry::sad:

Huh? It doesn't how can that be? The picture shows the back has U2 and I'll go crazy on it. :huh:

And thanks for the heads up, sounds like a cold wash the first time is in order.

oh, don't mind Gg...I just noticed you were probably talking about the black one. sry.:doh:

Hm, has anyone tried to put it in vinegar before washing the first time? It's a trick my mom taught me. Before washing jeans and colourful t-shirts, put it a night in cold water with vinegar added. That way the colour won't go away in laundry. Perhaps it'll work for this too.

oh, don't mind Gg...I just noticed you were probably talking about the black one. sry.:doh:
Which t-shirt were you talking about? :confused:

Hm, has anyone tried to put it in vinegar before washing the first time? It's a trick my mom taught me. Before washing jeans and colourful t-shirts, put it a night in cold water with vinegar added. That way the colour won't go away in laundry. Perhaps it'll work for this too.

Which t-shirt were you talking about? :confused:

the grey CT shirt :D :reject:

Oh lol. :doh:

:D Nah I meant the black one. I'm not that fond of grey so I never really liked that one. The black with the faces has got to be the best move in merch this tour!

^yeah right. I also like the black one a lot more but it wasn't available in Gelsenkirchen back then when I bought the grey shirt.

Back
Top Bottom