Official Pre-Sale Info - U2.Com - GENERAL DISCUSSION & INFO Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I asked again on u2.com about the presale codes and whether or not we would get new codes for the second leg, and this was the response:

http://community.u2.com/reply/106766/t/U2-Tour-Presale-FAQs.html#reply-106766

Me:
Well when I asked Baja directly, she said she actually wasnt sure. That possibly we could get new presale codes next year if we renew again, etc. Renew again, new code.

Baja:
That IS a possibility, but if you renew again right now, you will get the SAME code, and it is not usable, if you use it and it takes, the tickets will be canceled

IF, POSSIBLY, MAYBE we give codes for the 2010 leg, it would be announced late 09/early 10, and that decision has not been contemplated yet. So right now, based on the information I have the answer is NO

Baja

our memberships are good for one year so that means the codes should be too. I just rejoined so I'm good until 3/30/10. also in the horizon group so I'll be getting ga's in the morning....:applaud::applaud::hyper:

U2.com presale bundle

Do you think it will be possible/likely to get GA's for Giants Stadium 2 with the U2.com presale bundle on Friday?

Your best shot is if there's a 2nd show in the market. The presale for that show will most likely have less folks competing for tickets. Still a better chance than the onsale, at least from what I've seen today.

I'm thinking that the Boots people are going to have a harder time for the second shows. There are obviously no new Horizon and Breathe members since the first shows (actually less since many have used up their codes) but many more new Boots subscribers are being added daily.

Can you still join now as Boots, or is the only option the U2.com bundle? Did any Boots subscribers get GA's for Giants Stadium #1?

Thanks.

using Horizon code for US when already used for Dublin.

I wonder if anybody is thinking of risking using their horizon code again for US when they already used it for Europe.

The Dublin tickets have not printed yet so it would be risky I think. Just incase they do a sweep just before printing them.

Anybody done it yet or think of doing it??? Just curious.Please no sanctimonious crap about playing by the rules when I have spent an unblievable amount of money on them now and in the past!!!!

I know. I don't think I'll be risking our Dublin tix just incase. I was curious if anyone else was going to try.

I wouldn't take the risk. If nothing else, U2.com has always seemed very clear to me in terms of what you can and can't do with your presale code. I've yet to see anywhere in black and white a tolerance for using the code more than once. In fact, there's a comment on Zootopia from Bajagirl which actually says the opposite:

"You cannot split the difference and use it to buy tickets for a European show and then a NORTH AMERICAN show."

FYI, I just typed in my Breathe code into the presale for NY2 and got a message that I used that code to buy tickets in Europe already.... So you won't be able to use it anyway....

And nobody in BOOTS got GA's for NY1. They sold out during the BREATHE presale....

FYI, I just typed in my Breathe code into the presale for NY2 and got a message that I used that code to buy tickets in Europe already.... So you won't be able to use it anyway....

And nobody in BOOTS got GA's for NY1. They sold out during the BREATHE presale....

I should buy 2 & make a killing on the resale:hmm:

No....

1. You can use your code ONCE for a EUROPEAN show. That's it ONCE

OR

2. You can use your code to buy up to 4 TICKETS to any shows in NORTH AMERICA. Once you get up to 4 TICKETS your done.

So you can by 1 tickets to 4 shows. 2 tickets to 2 shows. 3 tickets to one show and 1 ticket to one show. Basically any combination that equals 4 (1+1+1+1, 1+1+2, 1+3, 4, 2+2)....

Once you reach the limit in NORTH AMERICA it won't let you use the password again

You should be really really nice and sell them at face to me :yes:
:lol: Don't you have enough tickets yet?

No....

1. You can use your code ONCE for a EUROPEAN show. That's it ONCE

OR

2. You can use your code to buy up to 4 TICKETS to any shows in NORTH AMERICA. Once you get up to 4 TICKETS your done.

So you can by 1 tickets to 4 shows. 2 tickets to 2 shows. 3 tickets to one show and 1 ticket to one show. Basically any combination that equals 4 (1+1+1+1, 1+1+2, 1+3, 4, 2+2)....

Once you reach the limit in NORTH AMERICA it won't let you use the password again

That's what I said. But since the EU tickets are mostly sold, I figure that's out of the question here.

I think I'll sell them to subsidize my trip to chicago in sept.
see, I have a few spares, and I'm selling at face or trading, despite being flat broke after all this...I thought about the profit thing but it I prefer to sell them to other fans who need and hope the good karma comes around.

see, I have a few spares, and I'm selling at face or trading, despite being flat broke after all this...I thought about the profit thing but it I prefer to sell them to other fans who need and hope the good karma comes around.

have an extra CHI2 GA to sell or trade for CHI1 GA?

I'm tempted to get some tickets and flip them to be able to afford other shows... but I don't think I can bring myself to do that as an honest fan.

I've thought the same, but have the same moral issues. :wink:

I also don't want to waste my two remaining presale codes (saving them for next leg at the moment), and who knows what the luck would be like in the general sale.

OKAY, here is the deal and I do not know whats up
I purchased 4 tickets for the first NJ show.

I get no email from U2.com about any of the new show persales.

I go to try and buy tickets today..I am a horizon memeber and it tell me that all the tickets for my code have been used????? WTF...any suggestions

OKAY, here is the deal and I do not know whats up
I purchased 4 tickets for the first NJ show.

I get no email from U2.com about any of the new show persales.

I go to try and buy tickets today..I am a horizon memeber and it tell me that all the tickets for my code have been used????? WTF...any suggestions

You can only purchase a total of 4 tickets during the pre-sale. Did you use your code for the 4 tickets you bought or did you buy them in the general sale?

I haven't been able to find an answer to this question...If I have 2 paid subscriptions to U2.com one horizon and one breathe can I use the separate codes without worry?Thanks in advance!

I'm not able to buy tickets with presale code ONCE, for zagreb (europe) anyone have some other Idea.

Thanks Ineed tickets please PM to presale code.

Back
Top Bottom