Norman, Houston, Dallas - PreSale & General Sale Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Be careful ticketgod will find you if u play with the system too much. For the indoor zoo tv tour I was able to pull tickets easily but there was a limit of 4. Ends up I got 8 for one venue in two purchases. One was on the floor 20 rows from stage others were on side half way back. I was stoked but a week later TicketGOd emailed and said my one of my orders was canceled. The floor tickets were my first purchase and it was the one they canceled and I ended up sitting on side.
Play games with TicketNation and they will find you and destroy all in your path..........
:doh::reject:

They emailed you in '92?

so your wifey wears the boots in the family, good for you :sexywink:

Glad you got your tickets, i know i could use about 20 myself with all the people i know that want to go. Im guessing with all of the buzz surrounding this we will have a sellout or pretty damn close.

got 8 more GAs in the general sale, there were even more available...
interesting...

dont worry, we are donating these to a benefit auction for a public elementary school in hopes of raising some cash for the kids...

previously, weve always sold extra tickets to fans at face value...

I got 3 GA for Norman. I got 2 extra in the remote chance I take some people with me. I think that was a mistake, because I don't think i'll be able to sell them for close to face. It's 10:20 and there's GA still available.

This could be a show where Bono mysteriously loses his voice.

3 GA's for Norman within 4 minutes - while OK is not my favorite place in the world, I am thankful to have tickets for at least one U2 show this time around

got 8 more GAs in the general sale, there were even more available...
interesting...

dont worry, we are donating these to a benefit auction for a public elementary school in hopes of raising some cash for the kids...

previously, weve always sold extra tickets to fans at face value...

Sweet that you could still get them and even better how you'll use them. That's awesome!

I got 3 GA for Norman. I got 2 extra in the remote chance I take some people with me. I think that was a mistake, because I don't think i'll be able to sell them for close to face. It's 10:20 and there's GA still available.

This could be a show where Bono mysteriously loses his voice.

Why wouldn't you be able to sell $50 tickets? And are you implying that they would cancel the show due to lack of interest?

Why wouldn't you be able to sell $50 tickets? And are you implying that they would cancel the show due to lack of interest?

If no one wants to go with me, then i'm going to have to sell them. I don't think i'll be able to get face value anywhere (craigslist, fleebay, this forum). If the one show on the tour can't sell out GA's in one day, then that's going to embarrass the promoters and I don't think the band is going to want to play to a less than half full crowd. I hope to high holy they don't cancel, but it's a real possibility.

have they ever cancelled a show before? have they ever taken this long to sell out GA? I just bought a pair a couple of minutes ago and am praying this is a packed house

you know what? I wonder if there's a glitch in the system. There's only one section of GA FLDGA1 and no seat or row numbers. Ticketmaster could be selling an unlimited number of GA's and not know it. If that's the case, then it'll be interesting to see how they handle it. just a thought. but then again, i just checked and there are still a bunch of seats left too.

it's 1154am oklahoma time (944 arizona time) and i can go into ticketmaster and buy 8 GAs if i wanted to:

Section FLDGA1
Description PRICE LEVEL 3
Field - General Admission
General Admission - No Ticketfast Permitted
GA Standing​
Type 8 Standard Admission - Select GA/Reserved Below
Ticket Price US $55.00 x 8
Convenience Charge US $8.10 x 8
Building Facility Charge US $3.00 x 8

-dan

It's after 2 and the norman show is probably 25% sold. Historically speaking, you never equal the same amount of tickets sold on the first day of sales with everyday after that combined. I'd be shocked if it was even half full come show time... Who knows, maybe it'll surprise us in the end.

all the $30 tix are gone. I know the OU student presale GAs sold out really fast. I'm glad I didn't waste $50 on a .com membership to get my GAs!

Looks like Norman is the show to travel to. GAs available and you can probably get a hotel room for a good price. Norman is about 20 minutes from the Oklahoma City Airport.

Back
Top Bottom