Anaheim, Denver, Chicago, Miami and New York presale/general sale info thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ Who knows what is going on? Sounds like you and I did the same thing tonight. I re-upped with U2.com but I have two green codes now and you have none. It's crazy that a band known for being innovative and forward looking with technology has so much trouble running a decent website. Imagine if they had to put up with this shit in the lighting department or Edge never knew when he clicked a pedal whether or not it would actually work--I bet they wouldn't put up with it. Maybe I'm just tired and pissed that as a Boots member I have to get up and do the presale at 7:00 AM. :angry::angry:

But it'll all be forgotten come June 6. :wink:

^ Who knows what is going on? Sounds like you and I did the same thing tonight. I re-upped with U2.com but I have two green codes now and you have none. It's crazy that a band known for being innovative and forward looking with technology has so much trouble running a decent website. Imagine if they had to put up with this shit in the lighting department or Edge never knew when he clicked a pedal whether or not it would actually work--I bet they wouldn't put up with it. Maybe I'm just tired and pissed that as a Boots member I have to get up and do the presale at 7:00 AM. :angry::angry:

But it'll all be forgotten come June 6. :wink:

hahah, yep, sure will :)

pre sale for me in about 7 hours.....I'm assuming I'm in the horizon group because I was horizon last time...hopefully this goes smoothly....

ok wtf is wrong with u2.com....the exact same thing happened last time...so I renew my subscription, and then only after I do this do I get an e mail giving me a coupon code...well why the fuck do they give you the option for a coupon code before going through with the order if they only send the coupon code to you after the order goes through??!?! Am I missing something here? My last coupon code basically went to waste too.

You can't use the coupon code on the subscription. It's only good for 25% of any merchandise purchase.

If my code starts with 2 am I in the second group? How the hell do you know which group you are in? My code always updates right away but I never get anything telling me which group I'm in (I think last time I got that e-mail several days after the presales).

If you go to u2.com and press on Account Info it should tell you what group you're in, as well as, your presale code on the left column.

I'm doing ACCESS at noon for Jersey but only have 148.57 on my MoneyCard. Can someone who is able to get tix at 10am buying Jersey tix at the 58 dollar level (or even GA's since it is the same price) and is buying 2 (TWO) tickets lemme know exactly what it came to after ticketmaster rapes you. That way if I must, I have a couple hours to run to the store and add more. I don't wanna have to, but just in case. Just PM me or send a message to shawn.bonneau@yahoo.com - Thanks!

SMB

Odd....for the Giants Stadium show, at least, there's no option to click for "General Admission." You can still get those tickets, but you need to choose the $55 price level, then do "Best Available" within that level. GAs then come up. I got mine!

Odd....for the Giants Stadium show, at least, there's no option to click for "General Admission." You can still get those tickets, but you need to choose the $55 price level, then do "Best Available" within that level. GAs then come up. I got mine!

Yes, there is. Just different drop-down. Location, instead of Section.

Question: do your GA tickets have a "seat" or "section" number? In the past, GAs have been given those designations, even though obviously they don't actually make sense. Mine did not this time, though.

I'm doing ACCESS at noon for Jersey but only have 148.57 on my MoneyCard. Can someone who is able to get tix at 10am buying Jersey tix at the 58 dollar level (or even GA's since it is the same price) and is buying 2 (TWO) tickets lemme know exactly what it came to after ticketmaster rapes you. That way if I must, I have a couple hours to run to the store and add more. I don't wanna have to, but just in case. Just PM me or send a message to shawn.bonneau@yahoo.com - Thanks!

SMB

Shawn, two GA's for NY cost me $142.20 (with no shipping just regular mail).

At first I couldn't see Ga's for Giants Stadium and then all of sudden the option appeared on the section drop down. Had no problem getting 2 GA's for NY and 1 GA for Miami.

I hate the fact that the only 55 dollar seats for Jersey are the 300 level and there are 30 dollar lower level seats

SMB

Shawn, two GA's for NY cost me $142.20 (with no shipping just regular mail).

At first I couldn't see Ga's for Giants Stadium and then all of sudden the option appeared on the section drop down. Had no problem getting 2 GA's for NY and 1 GA for Miami.

Interesting. 4 GAs for NY cost me $280.40. Are you sure yours wasn't $140.20?

Interesting. 4 GAs for NY cost me $280.40. Are you sure yours wasn't $140.20?

Nope, for sure my email says $142.20. Maybe one of the fees goes down as you increase the # of tickets?

This is the breakdown it says on TM:

US $55.00 x 2 Price Details
Facility Charge
US $3.00 x 2
Convenience ChargeUS $11.10 x 2
SUBTOTAL US $138.20
US $4.00 Order Processing Fee
Standard Mail No Charge
TOTAL CHARGES US $142.20

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom