Anaheim, Denver, Chicago, Miami and New York presale/general sale info thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If anyone tries using both of them tomorrow, please let us know what happens. I have to wait for the Boots presale which is lucky since I'll have no computer access during the earlier ones.

After being on hold for 53 minutes, the girl that answered at FanF#cker, I mean Fan FIRE said that they are aware of the issue and it will be corrected by this afternoon.

If f*&^ing better be, as we've a pre-sale tomorrow.

It's been posted on u2.com since last night that they were aware of the issue and that is would be corrected shortly. Why would you think they weren't aware of the issue?

I think it's pretty easy to assume it wouldn't be fixed. To this day I've never received any emails with my code and presale times. I have to check u2.com every day to see what presales have been announced. I'm glad it did get fixed or else I'd be totally screwed.

Oh how I miss the old school way of the Propaganda form that I used to fill out!

Yay - codes are back. The top one (the U2A.... or U2B...) is the old code. The one that starts with a 2 is the new one.

I'm not going to push my luck trying a code that I know is expired. I have 2 left on the new one and that's all I'm going to use. :zen:

Great news.

Hey Zuropa, which shows are you going to?

I have my Oakland tix. Got them Sat. Hope to go to Anaheim, Denver and Seattle too!

Yay - codes are back. The top one (the U2A.... or U2B...) is the old code. The one that starts with a 2 is the new one.

I'm not going to push my luck trying a code that I know is expired. I have 2 left on the new one and that's all I'm going to use. :zen:

I'm doing Oakland and Anaheim and that's it I think. Unless I get a financial windfall. I'm trying to save up to take the family back over to the UK so I'm just planning on these two shows. Although I'd love to do Seattle too.

Renewed today -- wanted to wait until they announced it -- so not sure where I land this time. In March, when they announced the renewals, I landed in the first batch. Not sure if they'll go based on membership seniority or renewal date. Any ideas?

Renewed today -- wanted to wait until they announced it -- so not sure where I land this time. In March, when they announced the renewals, I landed in the first batch. Not sure if they'll go based on membership seniority or renewal date. Any ideas?
you should still be in the first group then

Once Horizon, always Horizon as long as you keep renewing.
Somewhere in the cobwebby mess that is U2.com's lines of code, they know seniority.

If you want to make sure, your group is listed on the page where your codes are.

My codes finally look right. THe ond one in red and "struckthrough", the new one in green. Thinking positive thoughts about tomorrow.

Does anyone know if the times are staggered - it seems like they are, one in each time zone? Are NY and Miami in the same time zone?

Yeah, Miami and NY are the same Time Zone.

Although after Horizon all of the other presale groups are at the same times regardless of what Time Zone the show is in.

I renewed my U2.com membership today. I might be buying Chicago tickets tomorrow.

Here is an overhead shot if it helps give perspective. I suppose the claw will take up most of the outfield...

Angel_stadium_satellite_view.png

For the last pre-sale they emailed urls the day before the event. you clicked the link and entered your code. Has anyone gotten an email with such a link?

All I need are seats, lower bowl Edge's side tomorrow for Denver and I'll be happy. I told my friend about GA and I got lots of weird looks and no answer so I think that means she wants to walk in close to show time and sit.

I don't hate Chicago. I've always wanted to see U2 play there, but I don't want to go for one show.

Back
Top Bottom