Shuttlecock XXXIII: Is Bono Actually Enrico Palazzo? Discuss.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My sorry was actually directed to BoMac, but you snuck in there and posted first!

.... but I am actually sorry you're jobless.

I hope to become jobless by winning MegaMillions.

I don't buy tickets often, but something about my mindset right now is making me set on buying a ticket for each drawing until someone wins the latest $100+ million jackpot. :lol:

:reject:

I don't understand asking what you would do if you won the Lottery. It just seems like a question that's going to make the rest of your day miserable.

i once asked my mum to buy a lottery ticket at a place that sells them right next to where she was going for an appointment.

she forgot. the store sold a ticket that won $7 million nzd. that's a lot for here, okay!!

it could have been me. bah!

I don't understand asking what you would do if you won the Lottery. It just seems like a question that's going to make the rest of your day miserable.

Nah. I can easily daydream and then come back to reality with no massive depression setting in. ;)

Nah. I can easily daydream and then come back to reality with no massive depression setting in. ;)
me too. i drove a reasonably long distance in a nissan pulsar the other day. in my mind it was an lamborghini.

co-incidentally, in the same drive i overtook a ferrari and a lamborghini. i never saw the ferrari after i got past it, but the lambo decided to overtake me on a hill at one point and left me well behind.

$$$$

My first car was a Nissan. I drove that sucker into the ground, and plan on doing the same with my Saturn.

... unless I win the lottery, that is. :shifty:

That'll probably the only way I'd ever buy a new car, rather than a used one. :lol:

ooh, buying a new car is fun. a few years ago i had the joy of buying one brand new and was able to get a fully loaded one. the only thing i regretted was having to get rid of it, but it wouldn't do me any good over here anyway.

Back
Top Bottom