Watchmen Trailer online

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cool, I'm not a big Jude Law fan, but could see both doing a good job with Ozy. Thanks.

You know, if I keep liking Jon Hamm on Mad Men, I think he'd be an awesome Dr. Manhattan.

Thank you for proving my point, unless that's what you were trying to do.

haley.jpg

Can I change my vote to David Caruso?

Thank you for proving my point, unless that's what you were trying to do.

haley.jpg

Can I change my vote to David Caruso?

I hate that part of Batman, too, but have always enjoyed him as an actor. He's versatile enough to do it, and at that time, who else would you have put? If I was going to change it, I'd put Oldman in that cast and Tim Roth in the '09 cast, but I don't like rehashing the Hulk casting with Norton.

David Caruso may be the greatest actor of all-time and no one realizes it yet.

hahahaha yes! that clip is amazing. I try to sit down for that show when it's on just for the first 5 minutes to see if I can catch Caruso's one-liner in the intro.

Priceless.

It's a good sign for me to open the book up to start reading it and there's a "Special thanks to Neil Gaiman" on one of the first pages. I'm a Gaiman fanboy.

Anyways, time to start reading this shiznit. I hope I don't turn into as big of a dweeb as the rest of you have.

Okay, this may be the coolest thing released so far:

The WATCHMEN Comic Con Posters At High Res Beauty!!! -- Ain't It Cool News: The best in movie, TV, DVD, and comic book news.

These are promotional posters made for Comic-Con. The interesting thing, which Harry fails to mention, is that these are the same design and/or drawings of the promotional posters made back when the thing was first released--I have them in the portfolio I mentioned earlier in this thread.

I don't remember the Sally Jupiter one, which may be new, but the others are the same, from the poses of the characters to the quotes to the "Who Watches the Watchmen?" in each pic. The old ones were in black and white, so what they've done is color them in and change the faces to those of the actors. It's pretty brilliant, actually.

It's a good sign for me to open the book up to start reading it and there's a "Special thanks to Neil Gaiman" on one of the first pages. I'm a Gaiman fanboy.

Anyways, time to start reading this shiznit. I hope I don't turn into as big of a dweeb as the rest of you have.

Gaiman's awesome.

Who here has read The Sandman series? If you did read it, and disliked it, let's fight.

Gaiman's awesome.

Who here has read The Sandman series? If you did read it, and disliked it, let's fight.

yeah, got whole series run plus all the Death stuff and Specials
brilliant story arcs

Apparently, they are trying to get Death:Cost of Living movie up and running

Those posters ARE identical to the original promotional ones. The only people who can fuck this movie up and probably will are the suits at the studio who know nothing about movies and a little about making money.

Gaiman's awesome.

I haven't read any of his comics or graphic novels, but I love his actual books. Neverwhere is fantastic, American Gods was pretty dang unique, and Star Dust was a billion times better than the crap-fest movie version that came out last year. I have Anansi Boys (however you spell it) and the two short story compilations, I hopefully will get them all read sometime soon.

So I've been slow reading Watchmen, I had an ultra bizarre last week, but I've started reading again. I read the first part of the original Owl's book last night (the end of the first chapter). So far I'm enjoying it quite a bit, hopefully will be able to put more time into it now.

It's funny, it seems like everyone I talk to who's seen Stardust really liked it, except for me. I think part of the problem was that I'd just finished the book the same week I saw the movie, and I disliked all of the many pointless changes to the story they made. Oh wellz.

You should know, I have like 6 tabs open right now that I'm just flipping between and refreshing over and over again as I listen to a podcast. I'm a great internetz multi-webber.

Back
Top Bottom