Survivor: Worlds Apart - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 03-19-2015, 11:51 AM   #31
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPryck2U View Post
I mean I don't know your real name or what you look like, but I could picture the faceless you turning and looking at your faceless wife and saying "that guy is outta there".

Which is exactly what happened. (though we do have faces).

Old 03-19-2015, 06:07 PM   #32
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 03:59 PM
I'm loving the crazy. Shirin is really the most annoying person. If I was stuck on an island with her talking all the time I think I'd go insane And the bugs seem to like her best.

Old 03-19-2015, 06:40 PM   #33
New Yorker

Local Time: 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicy View Post
If I was stuck on an island with her talking all the time I think I'd go insane And the bugs seem to like her best.
HAHA! Sicy! hilarious!
Shirin: " I am a professional whistler"

Shirin to Jeff: "You are looking at me like I am delusional"
Jeff to Shirinn: "I don't know what you are talking about...how am I looking? I guess this is just what I look like"!! HAHAHAHA!

That was awesome!

Although this is going to get old watching that tribe get slaughtered at all the challenges...talk about lopsided tribes!
Old 03-19-2015, 06:50 PM   #34
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

I wouldn't be so sure about that. The challenges aren't always physical. The puzzles require a brain and I'm sure those types of challenges will be coming up.

Crazy can be good if it's offset by likable characters. I like Will, but I don't think he stands a chance because he's a physical liability. Jenn and Carolyn are cool, though. And Joe as well. The rest of the guys are assholes. Especially Rodney, Dan, Joaquin and Mike.
Old 03-19-2015, 10:49 PM   #35
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Jen's a surefire returning player. That girl is absolutely hilarious and says whatever most of the audience is thinking.

I'm glad they got rid of the boring one of the psychopath duo. His exit was hilarious because the editors really raked him over the coals leading up to it. Shirin is television at its finest. She just needs a bit of luck to make the merge as I bet there's only one more round before then.

Rodney's almost a stereotype of a guido. Northeastern, obsessed with his mother and pulling women at clubs, etc. If you've ever watched Kroll Show, you probably think he's just like Bobby Bottleservice.

I think the four No Collar people are the most chill ones out there and probably the most rootable although they went through hell at the start of the season. It's funny that not only was each of the three tribes given a douchey young male but they also all began the game with a similar mother figure on each one.

Game-wise, the edit is kind of setting up Carolyn and Tyler to be the power players of this game, particularly the latter one.
Old 03-19-2015, 11:27 PM   #36
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Yes, I forgot to mention that Tyler is a good guy. So far anyway. And Rodney isn't almost a stereotype. He IS a stereotype. If they had the Jersey Shore in Boston, he'd be perfect. He's pretty much a Russell wannabe, but at least Russell had a strategy. Rodney just goes around pissing be people off. That never works.
Old 03-20-2015, 10:31 AM   #37
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
. If they had the Jersey Shore in Boston, he'd be perfect.
They tried if I recall, a reality show might have been titled "Southie" or something, miserable failure, Rodney would probably have been right out of central casting.

Why couldn't he be from some place else?
Old 03-20-2015, 10:42 AM   #38
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
They tried if I recall, a reality show might have been titled "Southie" or something, miserable failure, Rodney would probably have been right out of central casting.

Why couldn't he be from some place else?

There was a movie called Southie, but no show that I know of. Donnie Wahlberg and Rose McGowan were the stars.
Old 03-20-2015, 10:48 AM   #39
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
There was a movie called Southie, but no show that I know of. Donnie Wahlberg and Rose McGowan were the stars.
I'll have to figure it out but there was some short lived reality show they filmed in Southie...off to google.

Edit,

There's 2: "Southie Rules": http://bostinno.streetwise.co/2012/1...ae-in-january/

and "Breaking Boston" http://www.aetv.com/breaking-boston which is the one I had in my head, I watched part of the first episode and it was awful.
Old 03-20-2015, 11:40 AM   #40
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

I clicked on those links. Rodney could have been on those shows. In SR, he would have been part of the family. In BB, he would have been one of the shitty boyfriends.

Have you ever eaten at Walhbergers? I went there once. The food was good. I got a shake too, but the price for that was ridiculous.
Old 03-20-2015, 11:50 AM   #41
Blue Crack Addict

Never eaten there, go to the movies next door a lot (I live a couple of towns away from the original Hingham location), but have never gone to Wahlburger's. The wife has mentioned wanting to go (this from a woman who doesn't eat red meat), at some point will give it a try.
Old 03-20-2015, 12:28 PM   #42
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Well, the line is usually out the door, but they move it along it pretty quickly. A little tip, get on the serve yourself line. It moves quicker and you don't have to tip. My sister lives in Scituate which is about 15-20 minutes from Hingham.
Old 03-20-2015, 01:32 PM   #43
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
My sister lives in Scituate which is about 15-20 minutes from Hingham.
No kidding. I live in Marshfield (for the past 9 years now), right across bridge from Humarock Beach (the part of Scituate only accessible through Marshfield because a causeway washed away decades ago). Probably stood next to your sister at a Scituate Saint Patrick's Day parade and didn't even know it.
Old 03-20-2015, 05:50 PM   #44
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
No kidding. I live in Marshfield (for the past 9 years now), right across bridge from Humarock Beach (the part of Scituate only accessible through Marshfield because a causeway washed away decades ago). Probably stood next to your sister at a Scituate Saint Patrick's Day parade and didn't even know it.

How 'bout that! My sis has been in the town for over 20 years, but she's moved to a few different spots. I usually visit there once a year in the late Spring/Summer. My niece and nephew are both servers at the Mill Wharf. Every year I visit, we try to check out some place different. I visited Steve Carell's store in 2013. I love visiting Mass every year. It's totally different from Long Island and definitely in a good way. The only thing that sucks is the drive. I get stuck in traffic every year on 95 in Connecticut.
Old 03-22-2015, 10:37 AM   #45
Blue Crack Addict

I swear you could drive 95 in CT in either direction at 3AM and find traffic. Every time I drive to/from NY or NJ for anything, it doesn't matter what time I go through that area south of New Haven, its a mess.

Have eaten at Mill Wharf once a few years back. We ususally take the dog for walks and let my son feed the ducks (he's at the age now where he finds it funny to try and ping the bread off the ducks' heads)at Scituate Harbor in the summer.

Tags
no rupert