Survivor: Kaoh Rong

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Go Tai! That was amazing. I still say he can win but he's going to have to win immunity challenges, and plus he has that advantage too.

But Tai's position is so much worse now...the second they can get him out, they will. Had he stuck with Jason and Scott, he was guaranteed at least a Final 4 spot because they would have needed his vote all the way through Final 5 in order to have a majority.

Winning with "honor" is meaningless in this game. Just take a look at millionaires Colby and Woo. But Tai not only worked against the people he could easily defeat, but now he is in a much crummier situation and won't even sniff the Final 4 unless he goes on an immunity run.

I'm not saying I agreed with Tai's strategy, but stranger things have happened in this game. Keep this in mind, the only thing that's for sure is that nothing's for sure. The dudes were bullying Tai so he showed some balls and said "fuck you, I won't be bullied!". Jason has no shot in this game because he's a dick and they'll be gunning for him first anyway.

Go Tai! That was amazing. I still say he can win but he's going to have to win immunity challenges, and plus he has that advantage too.

And he still has an idol!
I am sure Jason will make his life hell at camp. I hope he can endure that, as he is sensitive ....and his chicken is in jeopardy now too :|

And he still has an idol!
I am sure Jason will make his life hell at camp. I hope he can endure that, as he is sensitive ....and his chicken is in jeopardy now too :|

Eventually that chicken is gonna have to be dinner anyway. Jason has no chance either. He has zero allies now. And Julia better watch her back because the others think she's gone to the Dark Side. Tai has made the biggest move of the game so far. I just want Tai or Aubrey to win. Maybe Michelle too.

Does anyone watching or still playing (or even Probst) even realize Rudy Wannabe is still in the game?

Talk about a lackluster contestant. That dude is the poster child for it.

He has the second lowest confessional count of the season at only 1.33 per episode. Julia's is a bit lower, but she's had a bigger impact on the show in trying to play both sides.

So, yes, the season's biggest dud is Joe although he did at least provide us some conflict with Peter. :up:

Does anyone watching or still playing (or even Probst) even realize Rudy Wannabe is still in the game?

Talk about a lackluster contestant. That dude is the poster child for it.

Well, he's this season's Under the Radar contestant. There's always at least one of them per season and he's it. Unless he makes some big moves down the stretch, he's got no chance.

Thought for sure Yau Man might play his idol.

At least Jason is waking some folks up to the fact that Rudy-lite is being dragged to the end by Aubrey, likely nobody has the gumption to do anything about it though. I'm sure a couple of the other players asked "who is that? when did they drop him on the island?"

I didn't think Tai would play his idol. He will probably make it to the Final 4. He's got his idol and his extra vote. The others who have a good shot are Aubrey, Cydney, Joe and/or Michelle. Aubrey and Cydney don't want Tai in the Final 3 because (whether the others like him or not) he has played a strong game for a guy viewed as the underdog. This season has been more interesting because of his participation on the show. Scot and Jason thought he was gonna be their little bitch until the end, but he screwed them both in one shot. :up:

Julia played a good game. She just maybe should not have been so transparent with her playing both alliances.

Julia played a good game. She just maybe should not have been so transparent with her playing both alliances.

Yes, that part of her game was flawed. Due to her age, I could see her possibly returning for a Second Chance. If she re-evaluated her strategy and kept things more secretive, she could go far.

That scene where they're all standing around the well and they all ask Aubrey who they should vote out? Kind of says it all. :lol:

Tai has to play his idol the next round since it's the Final Six. The obvious play is to use it in the penultimate round as that's when others will surely target you since he gets a free pass to the Final Four if they let him slip by this time. It's where gravedigger James made his infamous mistake as he had three rounds left to play his two idols and just assumed they'd give him a free pass to the Final Four.

And, remember, it's totally going to be a Final Two this season. They removed a couple of players due to injury and the last Brawn vs. whatever season had a Final Two as well.

They should have voted out Michelle instead of Jason. She is the larger threat. Tai went about it the wrong way, though. He shouldn't have told them to vote her. He should have suggested it. He should have been more diplomatic. I like Tai, but I think Aubrey has a better chance at winning. She hasn't really pissed off anyone. Cydney is good at challenges, but her social game isn't the greatest.

The move Cydney and Michelle should have considered as soon as Tai started bullying was grabbing Jason and voting for Tai. If they kept it quiet, Tai would have gone home with his idol getting 3 votes, while Jason got 2 (Aubrey and Rudy-Lite) and Michelle got 2 (Tai and Yau Man).

As for Rudy Wannabe...what an idiot. Can't spell "Immunity", and during the reward challenge just standing there telling the other 2 to move, like your body mass is inconsequential in the whole thing, then yelling "dumb ball" at the ball...should have yelled "Dumb Joe". One of the worst players ever, being Becky-ed along to the end for an easy Aubrey shutout victory with the jury.

Too bad Cydney and Michelle weren't bright enough to see this and use Jason to flip things when they had their opportunity.

Well, in slight defense of Joe, we don't know how hot it was out there. He might have gotten a little disoriented after a while. He is 71 after all. Gotta cut him a little slack. :wink: I agree, though, Cyd and Michelle should have tried to get Jason to vote out Tai. Especially since Jason was pretty much his own island. I'm surprised they didn't show if Jason even warned Michelle that Tai was looking to vote her out. Joe's main function is as a jury vote for Aubrey and one more person to vote out before they get to the Final 4.

I actually was surprised to see no one put Tai's name down! with all his scrambling around, I thought sure someone was going to try it! But I guess the editing on this show would have given that away if it was going to happen...it is hard for them to keep a secret! LOL! Tai wasted his extra vote on Michelle. It will be an interesting vote next week!

I'm surprised they didn't show if Jason even warned Michelle that Tai was looking to vote her out. .

But they did show Cydney telling Michelle that Yau Man Jr. wanted to vote her out, the fact that the 2 of them couldn't figure out that they needed to move on Tai right then is telling of why neither was on the Brains tribe.

Jason is SO DUMB for not voting for Michelle. What the heck is wrong with him. I was just starting to like him. :crack:

But they did show Cydney telling Michelle that Yau Man Jr. wanted to vote her out, the fact that the 2 of them couldn't figure out that they needed to move on Tai right then is telling of why neither was on the Brains tribe.

I agree. Not so bright. Cydney is hilarious, though. She gets pissed at anyone who "tells her what to do".

Jason is SO DUMB for not voting for Michelle. What the heck is wrong with him. I was just starting to like him. :crack:

Jason, for all of his bluster, gave up on the game. He just didn't give a shit. He voted for Joe just because he didn't like him. As horrible as this may sound, the only thing that he had going for him was that he had an autistic daughter.

Damn, another one goes down. As Hewson calls him, Rudy Lite ain't no Rudy. He was a decent guy, but...vanilla. Plus, Real Rudy was older and a Navy SEAL. :wink: Still, Joe made it to the Final 5. He hooked up with Aubrey and enjoyed the ride. At this point, I'm rooting for Aubrey to win. I like Tai, but I'm not feeling him winning anymore. He's screwed over too many people. I like Cydney and Michelle too, but Aubrey is my main homegirl. :wink:

I think I'm rooting for Cydney (and hoping she wears the American Flag bikini to the reunion show).
My opinion of Yau Man Jr. has gone steadily downhill from the time he turned on Scot. Far too wishy washy, flipppity floppity. Cyd and Michelle would be wise to try and get rid of Aubrey at the next tribal.

Maybe since its a game about surviving they should give the million dollars to Mark the Chicken. To go 35 days without being fricasseed is remarkable.

As for Rudy Lite, first time he appears to actually be a contestant in the game (though the rules of that challenge allowed him to take 2 hours wandering through the jungle while everyone else twiddled their thumbs, how bogus), he gets evac'ed a few minutes later. We hardly knew him. But I'm glad he's gone, cause he was clearly nothing more than Aubrey's Becky, the way she was telling Yau Man that he'd vote for whoever she tells him made that clear (not that it wasn't already), so now if Aubrey does win, she'll at least have to battle someone with a resume in the final TC.

Joe could have been edited badly (maybe because he did nothing, or was totally a non-factor :wink: ), he does seem like a nice guy..but he sure had zero stragegy...just voted however he was told to. That said, I am glad he is ok. I watched Ponderosa, and the others were super nice to him when he arrived and gave his 71 year old ass props for hanging in there.
I am rooting for Sydney or Aubrey for the win. they have both played the game well, socially, strategically, and physically

When Mark the chicken buys it, he'll be seasoned with Tai's tears. :wink: The only thing Joe had going for him was that he hooked up with the right people. He didn't have too much game. Tai has been too erratic the last few episodes. The ladies deserve it more.

Aubrey might actually benefit from Joe being gone...since it's obviously going to end with a Final Two, there was a huge risk that somebody else could have won the last challenge and taken Joe to the end in order to steal a million dollars from her. The way I see it now, all four of these people are capable of winning the game which is something I don't think we've ever had before.

Joe's exit was pretty funny in retrospect. Walked himself to a challenge win and then ate enough steak to get himself removed from the game. :lol:

In Likelihood of Winning:

1. Aubrey

2. Tai

3. Michelle

4. Cydney

I think Cydney's chances of winning in the finals are about exactly below average for this group as Aubrey's are above average. I think Michelle would be more of a threat in the finals than Tai, but I expect Tai to have a better shot at going further.

Back
Top Bottom