Survivor Samoa - and beyond!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thatsnotmypuppy

War Child
:shifty:

So CBS have announced Survivor Samoa will kick off on Thursday September 17. All is good with that - no issues at all - the cast should be up on cbs.com in the next two or so weeks if they stick to the usual pattern of letting is see who made the cut 6-7 weeks before the show starts.

The interesting bit is the following series will be an 'all stars'/'fan favourite' kind of deal. I guess most people heard that good old Richard Hatch wont be allowed by the law to fly down to Samoa. According to TV Buddy it will be a grab bag of ex-contestants and not all the previous winners - those approached apparently include -

Ace Gordon (Survivor: Gabon)
Amanda Kimmel (Survivor: China)
Benjamin "Coach" Wade (Survivor: Tocantins)
Cirie Fields (Survivor: Panama)
James Clement (Survivor: China)
Jean-Robert Bellande (Survivor: China)
Jenna Morasca (Survivor: Amazon)
Jerri Manthey (Survivor: Australia)
Jessica "Sugar" Kiper (Survivor: Gabon)
Johnny Fairplay (Survivor: Pearl Islands)
Ozzy Lusth (Survivor: Cook Islands)
Natalie Bolton (Survivor: Micronesia)
Parvati Shallow (Survivor: Cook Islands)
Randy Bailey (Survivor: Gabon)
Rupert Boneham (Survivor: Pearl Islands)
Sandra Diaz-Twine (Survivor: Pearl Islands)
Sierra Reed (Survivor: Tocantins)
Shane Powers (Survivor: Panama)
Stephenie LaGrossa (Survivor: Palau)
Tina Wesson (Survivor: Australia)
Tom Buchanan (Survivor: Africa)
Tom Westman (Survivor: Palau)
Twila Tanner (Survivor: Vanuatu)

Buddy TV - Survivor 20

Thoughts?

I could do without Jerri, Cerie, Coach or even Ozzy coming back - but do love the thought of Randy VS Sugar round deux!

Furthermore anyone involved in Fans VS Favourites should not get a third bite of the cherry. Except Parvati. :drool::love: Plus if Sugar and Randy come back Crystal has to as well. In fact can we just have a complete redo of Survivor Gabon and be done with it? Just my opinion...

Um serious? Some of these people have already been on it TWICE. :huh:

But anyway, Survivor Samoa :hyper: :hyper:

Thats why I think it cant be that legit. Ozzy? Cirie? Johnny Fairplay? Parvati? Rupert? Again? I do hope Jenna makes it though - I still get teary thinking about her leaving the All Stars show and just making it to her mothers bedside before she passed away.

yeah, this list seems unreal...we do not need to see some of these peeps again...ie Parvati,stepahnie, Jeri.,Ozzie, etc..

Thre hasnt been any news on the new cast for Survivor 19 - Samoa.

All the fan sites have leaked photos and destinations of the next Amazing Race though - Tokyo, Cambodia (is it officially Kampuchea?) and Singapore thus far apparently after starting from the L.A. River...

Survivor news in thin on the ground apart from the rumours of some major casting infighting for the new all stars season - apparently Jeff Probst is cracking the sads that his picks aren't being considered... I love all the gossip!

^It's now officially Cambodia or rather Kingdom of Cambodia.

I haven't seen any cast listings yet for Samoa but I'm keeping my eyes peeled.

As for All-Stars, I think it will be a mixed bag of contestants over the years that mostly didn't do the first All-Star edition. Perhaps if they ever did a third All-Stars you might have winners-only playing and the return of Hatch somehow.

You can bet they, and Jeff, will want Coach on this at the very least though.

Survivor 20(All-Stars??) is being filmed right now back to back with Survivor 19. It's similar what they did with Pearl Islands and All-Stars in Panama. Hopefully we'll get some concrete leads on who was selected soon.

Jeff was quoted that he can't start his new reality show, Live for the Moment, until Sept when 'I’m back from double duty on ‘Survivor'.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/06092009/tv/stayin_alive_173341.htm

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/survivor_20/2009_Jun_12_production_schedule

There still is an embargo on the season 19 cast - however there are confirmed reports that Rupert and Sandra from Survivor Pearl Islands have flown out to Samoa for the reported season 20 'Heroes VS Villains' series! Sandra! Latina bitchiness and throwing away fresh fish in the dead of night shenanigans! EPIC!

You have to love that logic - like there is any shortage of homo-fun in jail as it is - like thats a deciding factor to send someone back. Sheesh.

I have a problem with people coming back that have already been in the show more than once, and have actually won. I just dont think its fair. Give someone else a chance :shrug:

Jenna Morasca is Ethan Zohn's girlfriend.

Ethan won Survivor Africa but is currently battling stage two Hodgkin's. He apparently started chemo in May. I wonder why she would choose to go back on the show now.

I saw Ethan in one of those shows with Billy Mays, he was trying to pitch a product.
So sad. Hope he does well.

Jenna Morasca is Ethan Zohn's girlfriend.

Ethan won Survivor Africa but is currently battling stage two Hodgkin's. He apparently started chemo in May. I wonder why she would choose to go back on the show now.

Perhaps she is playing to raise money for cancer research instead of for herself...doubtful, but would be a nice thought.

S19FoaFoa.jpg

S19Galu.sized.jpg

Back
Top Bottom