Survivor Samoa - and beyond! - Page 15 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-08-2009, 03:08 AM   #211
Blue Crack Supplier
 
~BrightestStar~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikeaville
Posts: 35,735
Local Time: 08:26 PM
I missed the last episode.
Can anyone quickly recap/summerize the context of Russell playing the HI idol, and who got voted out?

Pls & thx.
__________________

__________________
~BrightestStar~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 04:12 AM   #212
War Child
 
thatsnotmypuppy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 909
Local Time: 12:26 AM
Not sure if I should make this a spoiler or not...

After the merge feast Russell tried to make alliances with a few members of Galu and flashed his hidden immunity idol around to at least 3 people. Then they chatted to each other and everyone knew he had it. In the meantime the girls conspired to get rid of Eric because, well, he is a bit of a dick. Then um they did. Russell played his HII as he was paranoid they would go after him. They didnt at all. The only votes shown were 2 for Jaison and the 7 it took to boot Eric. Eric felt secure enoughto not play his HII so now there are no HII.

Oh and they are now caled Iga - which apparently in just two syllables means 'extended family' in Samoan.
__________________

__________________
thatsnotmypuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 09:41 PM   #213
Forum Moderator
 
ramblin rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 12,861
Local Time: 06:26 PM
 
Wow, I didn't see that one coming. I'm starting to actually like Russell.
__________________
ramblinrose[at]interference.com
ramblin rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:13 PM   #214
New Yorker
 
Daddysgonnapay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,701
Local Time: 08:26 PM
 
Seriously...are we to believe Russell just found that idol without any prompting?...I seriously said out loud...bullshit! not that I did not enjoy watching him blindside the others tonight!
__________________
Daddysgonnapay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:30 PM   #215
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
maycocksean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Most Important State in the Union
Posts: 4,882
Local Time: 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2861U2 View Post
I know!

The week before last, during the opening, I noticed her name for the first time and thought the same thing. I swear I had no clue who she was up until last week.
She seems to be developing some dreads.

Yeah, she is kind of faceless though. I feel that same way about that other guy on Foa Foa. It's so bad I don't even know his name. Not John or the bearded guy but that younger guy.
__________________
maycocksean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 12:02 AM   #216
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
 
Sicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 69,297
Local Time: 04:26 PM
Unfreaking believable epic episode. I was like no fucking way. Bet you anything he will find the next one too.

Why did Shambo vote Russell after all that. He's still dumb for telling people he has the idol!
__________________
Sicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 12:15 AM   #217
Neon Zebra
 
beegee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: southern nevada
Posts: 10,590
Local Time: 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maycocksean View Post
She seems to be developing some dreads.
Haha, I noticed that.

I agree, Sicy, Russell would have been better off keeping his mouth shut.
__________________
beegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 12:40 AM   #218
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,501
Local Time: 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicy View Post
Unfreaking believable epic episode. I was like no fucking way. Bet you anything he will find the next one too.

Why did Shambo vote Russell after all that. He's still dumb for telling people he has the idol!
Was Shambo supposed to expose herself and be on the outs with her tribe?
__________________
deep is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 12:44 AM   #219
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
 
Sicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 69,297
Local Time: 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post
What Shambo was supposed to expose herself and be on the outs with her tribe?
Then why would Russell trust her if he thought she was still tight with her tribe?
__________________
Sicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 12:56 AM   #220
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,501
Local Time: 04:26 PM
She is with Russell, he did not need her vote tonight.

If the votes were 6-5, instead of 7-4, then her tribe would know she voted with Russell.
__________________
deep is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 01:29 AM   #221
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
 
Sicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 69,297
Local Time: 04:26 PM
lmao @ this thread

10-9-8 - Survivor Sucks - Survivor Related - Survivor Sucks - Message Board - Yuku
__________________
Sicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 01:48 AM   #222
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,501
Local Time: 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddysgonnapay View Post
 
Seriously...are we to believe Russell just found that idol without any prompting?...I seriously said out loud...bullshit! not that I did not enjoy watching him blindside the others tonight!

I thought it was fixed the first time.
__________________
deep is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 02:05 AM   #223
Blue Crack Addict
 
RedRocksU2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Murrieta, CA.
Posts: 26,437
Local Time: 05:26 PM

I want Russell to win now. He deserves it.


Damn, 2 idols...no clues????!!!
__________________
RedRocksU2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 02:36 AM   #224
Blue Crack Supplier
 
~BrightestStar~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikeaville
Posts: 35,735
Local Time: 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsnotmypuppy View Post
Not sure if I should make this a spoiler or not...

After the merge feast Russell tried to make alliances with a few members of Galu and flashed his hidden immunity idol around to at least 3 people. Then they chatted to each other and everyone knew he had it. In the meantime the girls conspired to get rid of Eric because, well, he is a bit of a dick. Then um they did. Russell played his HII as he was paranoid they would go after him. They didnt at all. The only votes shown were 2 for Jaison and the 7 it took to boot Eric. Eric felt secure enoughto not play his HII so now there are no HII.

Oh and they are now caled Iga - which apparently in just two syllables means 'extended family' in Samoan.
Thank you!
Your report is much appreciated, 007.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicy View Post
Unfreaking believable epic episode. I was like no fucking way. Bet you anything he will find the next one too.

Why did Shambo vote Russell after all that. He's still dumb for telling people he has the idol!
He's totally going to find the next HII.
What, do they hide them in his underwear or something!?


Also, is Shambo *actually* a marine???
__________________
~BrightestStar~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 06:51 AM   #225
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
MrPryck2U's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Long Island, NY, USA, Earth
Posts: 8,952
Local Time: 07:26 PM

Yeah, Russell was awesome last night. He and Shambo are an interesting combo.
__________________

__________________
MrPryck2U is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
survivor

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com