Survivor: Nicaragua

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think Terry Bradshaw farted during the interview. Serves him right, for beating my LA Rams in Super Bowl 14.

Holy Shit, you're really showing your age! :wink:

That was the first Super Bowl I ever saw and also won a bet from. When you're 7, $3 is a lot. :wink:

How dare Terry fart near our Jeff! That fucker!

(Oh yeah, I've mentioned this several times over the years, but Jeff and I are exactly 10 years apart. :wink:)

Dreamz and Naonka are perfect for each other. Survivor: The Love Story continues. Pretty soon, they'll have a spinoff about all of the couples formed because of Survivor. (Ok, CBS, steal my idea! :wave:)

Holy Shit, you're really showing your age! :wink:

That was the first Super Bowl I ever saw and also won a bet from. When you're 7, $3 is a lot. :wink:

I AM showing my age. I was 12 during that Super Bowl.

Until the 4th qtr. I'll bet you thought you were going to lose that $3, didn't you?

Dreamz and Naonka are perfect for each other. Survivor: The Love Story continues. Pretty soon, they'll have a spinoff about all of the couples formed because of Survivor. (Ok, CBS, steal my idea! :wave:)
They are indeed perfect for each other.

He's on my twitter.. lol.
Tell him that your U2 buddy said such a thing is expected from Terry Bradshaw but not Jeff Probst, and that Phil from Amazing Race would never do such a thing! Then tell me what he says, ha ha.

Oh, and tell him about my brother's idea that all the big reality show hosts should compete in a new reality show. Jeff, Phil, the guy from The Mole, Julie Chen, etc.

Until the 4th qtr. I'll bet you thought you were going to lose that $3, didn't you?

At that age, all I knew was that the Steelers were the best team, so I didn't sweat it too much.

Redemption Island hopefully is better than this season. Fabio winning saved it from completely sucking. Naonka's behavior was entertaining. I definitely thought it was funny that some of her students' parents wanted her fired.

I really don't understand all the Jane love out there. She turned out to be so ugly (and I don't mean her physical appearance). I watched the last Ponderosa clips and she remained vindictive and angry right up to the end.

Also, I'm not sure Holly could have won if she'd made final three. Certainly she wouldn't have beaten Fabio. The Ponderosa clips showed her getting a very cold welcome when she was voted out--the coldest of anyone. . .no one except for Alina came to greet her, no one talked to her at supper. It was shocking. I had no idea that there was such animosity towards her. It eased up the following day, but still. I was really surprised by that.

Agree about Jane, and about Holly. I was surprised she got such a cold welcome at Ponderosa.

Survivor's Greatest Players Survey

That's the bi-annual poll at Survivor Sucks to determine the greatest players in the history of the show. The list contains everyone that still qualifies with the only notable person MIA being Russell, since, you know, Sucks hates him.

Here's the results of the Sucks poll:

1. Parvati Shallow: 607
2. Cirie Fields: 573
3. Tom Westman: 549
4. Richard Hatch: 546
5. Rob Cesternino: 495
6. Sandra Diaz-Twine: 492
7. Brian Heidik: 491
8. Earl Cole: 489
9. Todd Herzog: 484
10. Danni Boatwright: 464
11. Yau-Man Chan: 463
12. Rob Mariano: 449
13. J.T. Thomas Jr. : 434
14. Vecepia Towery: 433
15. Natalie White: 427
16. Chris Daugherty: 426
17. Amanda Kimmel: 425
18. Holly Hoffman: 422
19. Yul Kwon: 413
20. Stephen Fishbach: 408
21. Brenda Lowe: 405
22. Jerri Manthey: 397
23. Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien: 394
24. Amber Brkich: 388
25. Tina Wesson: 378
26. Stephenie LaGrossa: 377
27. Jenna Morasca: 377
28. Colby Donaldson: 365
29. Jon "Johnny Fairplay" Dalton: 356
30. Ethan Zohn: 346
31. Peih-Gee Law: 346
32. Ami Cusack: 341
33. Deena Bennett: 340
34. Rafe Judkins: 332
35. Aras Baskauskas: 325
36. Chase Rice: 318
37. Courtney Yates: 318
38. Twila Tanner: 312
39. Danielle DiLorenzo: 303
40. Kelly Wigglesworth: 284

The Top 40 (Listed By Initial Season On Ranking):

Borneo - 2 (Richard/Kelly)
Australian Outback - 2 (Tina/Colby)
Africa - 1 (Ethan)
Marquesas - 2 (Vecepia/Kathy)
Thailand - 1 (Brian)
Amazon - 3 (Jenna/Rob/Deena)
Pearl Islands - 2 (Sandra/Jon)
All Stars - 2 (Amber/Rob)
Vanuatu - 3 (Chris/Twila/Ami)
Palau - 2 (Tom/Stephenie)
Guatemala - 2 (Danni/Rafe)
Panama - 3 (Aras/Danielle/Cirie)
Cook Islands - 1 (Yul)
Fiji - 2 (Earl/Yau-Man)
China - 4 (Todd/Courtney/Amanda/Peih-Gee)
Micronesia - 1 (Parvati)
Gabon - 0
Tocantins - 2 (J.T./Stephen)
Samoa - 1 (Natalie)
Heroes vs. Villains - 1 (Jerri)
Nicaragua - 3 (Chase/Holly/Brenda)

Winners - 19 (of 21)
Runner-Ups - 11 (of 22)
Third Place - 6 (of 20)

Males - 18
Females - 22

Winners Ranking:

1. Parvati
2. Tom
3. Richard
4. Sandra
5. Brian
6. Earl
7. Todd
8. Danni
9. J.T.
10. Vecepia
11. Natalie
12. Chris
13. Yul
14. Amber
15. Tina
16. Jenna
17. Ethan
18. Aras
19. Fabio
20. Bob

I'm surprised Terry Dietz isn't in that list. He was the best survivor competitor ever, I think. He was dominating in challenges like never before and never since, winning immunity challenge after immunity challenge, until some stupid balance-on- boards-in-the-water challenge took him down just before the top 3.

I'm surprised Terry Dietz isn't in that list. He was the best survivor competitor ever, I think. He was dominating in challenges like never before and never since, winning immunity challenge after immunity challenge, until some stupid balance-on- boards-in-the-water challenge took him down just before the top 3.

Terry was good, but Tom was better. They both won the same amount of challenges, but Tom won the game, so I'd say he's one up on Terry.

Say it isn't so, Fabio! :sad: :lol:

Controlled substance! Yeah baby! :hyper:

smoking-smiley-7579.gif

Back
Top Bottom