Survivor: Nicaragua

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I Have to say when they were at tribal last night and Jeff got up and said it's time to vote and Wendy said,"can I just say 1 thing" and Jeff sat back down to listen...his facial expression....that just cracked me up:lol:

Kinda sad she went home. Would have made for some good entertainment, though I'm sure she would have annoyed the hell out of me.

A Goat Farmer. Really? From first sight I wondered what it was casting saw in her to allow her to be a contestant. Maybe she fits in that "defo first one to be voted off" category?

Isn't this the second goat farmer they've had on Survivor. There was that older guy quite a few seasons back. . .

-blurred packages

-vomiting

-wacko getting voted off first

Yep, another season of Survivor. :wink:

Wendy Jo was scary funny at Tribal. :huh:

Big Tom was the chicken farmer wasnt he?
Chicken_by_Pixeltainment.gif

-blurred packages

Why are they walking around in their boxer briefs instead of swimming trunks? Has nobody told dudes that they don't actually look good when they're walking around but are not, ya know, up?

Why are they walking around in their boxer briefs instead of swimming trunks?

I thought the same thing, do they thing they are studly? It will up their game? Richard Hatch had some strategy when he chose to go naked.

Has nobody told dudes that they don't actually look good when they're walking around but are not, ya know, up?

ok,
you managed to leave me speechless while having about 5 replies at the same time.

Why are they walking around in their boxer briefs instead of swimming trunks? Has nobody told dudes that they don't actually look good when they're walking around but are not, ya know, up?

I guess they wanted to give equal time to the men, considering that a number of the young women are walking around in their bra and panties. I would like to see more blurring of the ladies in some way too. :wink:

There was one season where they were given swimsuits.

I hope they'll do it again because I hate the underwear thing.

^I'm with you....I'd like to see a change in clothing. I've always wondered what the contestants are told before the filming begins as far as any belongings, necessary medications, anything needed for allergies & dietary issues and what they are told to wear or not to wear. :hmm:

So I friended Marty on fb and posted my Survivor photoshop album on his wall and said
"Hi Marty! I'm the resident fb survivor photoshopper, I guess you could say lol. So if you have any requests let me know. :)) And good luck on the show!"

He replied

"hey Christine!! I've seen some of your stuff before!! Very funny - and I feel relieved.....I think....to have avoided been depicted!!!"

bwahwahaa the season only just started Mr... :wink:

Sicy...you should try to contact Jimmy Johnson! hahaha! I saw him this weekend on his football commentating gig and said....hey! you can't be here ...you are on survivor right now! hahha

OOooh Sicy you will have to keep us posted on all your Survivor contacts! How long ago did they film this current playing season? That's got to be so strange for the poor show contestants having to be so secretive after the filming until the season has aired.

Wow, that young tribe is imploding during Tribal Council

Oh, and Fabio is an idiot.

Last edited:
LMAO @ the fact that Judd's name is FABIO in the opening credits. :lmao:

That was a pretty crazy tribal. Shannon is dumb and dug his own grave. Have these people never seen the show? You dont talk out like that about everything especially so early in the game. :crack:

Holly is a nut case.. hiding that guys ($1600????) shoes.

Nay is annoying as hell .. but kinda funny.

Fabio is just dumb. :lol:

Shannon caught that same thing Wendy had last week. Tribal Council Suicide speech.

What a jerk, making anti-gay remarks on national TV in 2010?

$1600 shoes, I don't believe it. Why not spend $200 and bring a good pair of hiking boots.

Holly is a nut case.. hiding that guys ($1600????) shoes.

I thought it was crazy for her to do that, but I thought she was even more nuts for then admitting it.

Maybe part of the audition this season was to pick some people that had never seen the show. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom