Survivor: Cambodia- Second Chance - Page 11 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 11-26-2015, 10:29 AM   #151
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:48 AM
Its the 3rd time there's been a vote screwed up by a decision to either split when unnecessary or not to split when necessary.

Old 11-26-2015, 10:14 PM   #152
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 07:48 AM
Fish should have used both his votes for the same person.

I would seriously die being in that non stop rain with no food. I dont know how they do it.

Old 11-27-2015, 02:24 AM   #153
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicy View Post

I would seriously die being in that non stop rain with no food. I dont know how they do it.

1) I don't know what-the-f**k he was thinking. They were only going to have a 3-2 vote split against the opposition that had 4 votes coming against them if anyone flipped (in this case, Spencer). I think we've now finally seen Spencer come out from under the shadows and he's going to dominate the strategic game as the edit has suggested from day one.

Was it a perfect move for Spencer? I dunno...I just get the feeling that Joe is too damn dangerous to keep around. If he had no problem almost winning five straight immunities against a larger crop of these people, why can't he win the last five straight against a smaller group? Sure, the play to get Stephen out boosted Spencer's position, but you can't help but wonder if he'll be kicking himself at final tribal council if Joe's perfect physique is sitting six inches from him.

2) Letting people quit to get shelter goes against everything this game is about. I've never minded the short-term advantage in the past of foregoing immunity participation for food, but practically everybody would willingly give it up for an awesome shelter as that's the most important element to surviving in the wilderness. Just a weak-sauce boost to everyone in the game because the producers know a tired, dying cast in a tiny, rain-drenched shelter would make for boring television.
Old 11-27-2015, 02:27 AM   #154
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPryck2U View Post
Abi-normal is reverting to her insane ways, but they shouldn't have wasted votes on her.
Abi's such great television. It's like the show's entertainment value is doubled whenever she decides to open her mouth and go on some bizarre, paranoia-fueled rant. I think her comeuppance will finally arrive in the next few rounds as they're going to need people to beat Joe in these challenges and Abi is the least help imaginable.
Old 11-27-2015, 02:30 AM   #155
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
That was wild.

Preview for next week looks like

a very large white male hand wearing the heart monitor thing, not too hard to figure out who needs medical attention.

(Don't read if you didn't see previews)

Yep, I mean, it seems like it could only be two people left that could possibly fit that description. We don't know if it's truly game-changing or not though.
Old 11-27-2015, 09:40 AM   #156
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMacPhisto View Post
Yep, I mean, it seems like it could only be two people left that could possibly fit that description. We don't know if it's truly game-changing or not though.
I guess one other possibility is maybe it was somebody's loved one who has a medical emergency, but it sure seemed to me it was one particular contestant.
Old 11-27-2015, 09:55 AM   #157
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Abi's such great television. It's like the show's entertainment value is doubled whenever she decides to open her mouth and go on some bizarre, paranoia-fueled rant. I think her comeuppance will finally arrive in the next few rounds as they're going to need people to beat Joe in these challenges and Abi is the least help imaginable.
Abi-normal has legitimate mental issues and after a while it's just no longer entertaining. She will get her comeuppance, but unfortunately, she'll have a vote on the jury.

Jeremy did his best to save Fishboy. I suppose Jeremy bought himself Fishboy's vote if he makes to the end.

If Joe wins another challenge, the tribe would be smart to vote out Spencer. He's the wild card here because he has no alliances and has been wishy washy with his votes.
Old 11-27-2015, 10:18 AM   #158
New Yorker

Local Time: 11:48 AM
Quote:

Just watched last night! and I said out loud...why are you not using both your votes on the same person!! ..with that said..I am glad Joe is still in it!
Yes Sicy..that rain is brutal! their feet and hands tell the tale! just brutal!
Old 11-27-2015, 10:19 AM   #159
New Yorker

Quote:

"Poopy-Pants" LOL!!
Old 11-27-2015, 02:13 PM   #160
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 07:48 AM
I really like Joe and dont want him to go but these people were stupid not to vote him out.
Old 11-27-2015, 05:13 PM   #161
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
I really like Joe and dont want him to go but these people were stupid not to vote him out.
Agreed on both counts.
Old 12-02-2015, 05:19 PM   #162
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

I think Abi-Maria is going home tonight. Spencer will want to prevent the Wentworth side from making him expendable and what better way to do that than remove the game's obvious finals goat and the person least likely to defeat Joe in the immunity challenges.

Spencer will do a lot of flip-flopping from here on out and win the game. That's my prediction. I think Jeremy comes up short while the other potential finalists based on the edit would be Tasha, Wentworth and Joe. Keith, Kimmi and Abi-Maria are just biding their time and can't win.
Old 12-02-2015, 08:15 PM   #163
New Yorker

It seems for sure medical will be called for a loved one tonight! but which one? which one?...

ohhh I was wrong!!
Old 12-02-2015, 09:40 PM   #164
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
I think Abi-Maria is going home tonight. Spencer will want to prevent the Wentworth side from making him expendable and what better way to do that than remove the game's obvious finals goat and the person least likely to defeat Joe in the immunity challenges.

Spencer will do a lot of flip-flopping from here on out and win the game. That's my prediction. I think Jeremy comes up short while the other potential finalists based on the edit would be Tasha, Wentworth and Joe. Keith, Kimmi and Abi-Maria are just biding their time and can't win.
Your "predictions" are funny as shit. I think you can throw that "based on the edit" nonsense out the window.
Old 12-02-2015, 09:46 PM   #165
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Funniest moment of tonight's episode:

Abi-normal's mom describing her as my angel.

Feel good moment of the night:

Spencer telling his gf that he loved her.