Hooouse, MD Season 4 - Page 33 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-20-2008, 01:02 AM   #481
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,710
Local Time: 05:04 AM
I cried
Thought it was a good episode
__________________

__________________
Lila64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 01:25 AM   #482
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,501
Local Time: 04:04 AM
So she died from diet pills?

I think they had no where to go with cold-hearted bitch

so take her out, involve House, create tension between him and his best friend
__________________

__________________
deep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 01:32 AM   #483
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2MaNaIcWeIdO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
Posts: 29,231
Local Time: 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by deep
So she died from diet pills?

I think they had no where to go with cold-hearted bitch

so take her out, involve House, create tension between him and his best friend
No...it was a combo of flu pills and the crash from the last episode.
__________________
U2MaNaIcWeIdO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 07:02 AM   #484
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,104
Local Time: 04:04 AM
*SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT*




I just finished watching it so I'm still a little teary...I don't know how anyone could claim that was a dip in quality. One of the best efforts this season . And it actually made me like Amber in the end, which, if you knew how I felt about her you would know is a huge deal, finally made Wilson and her being together understandable. I wanted to believe nothing happened between Amber/House but couldn't believe it really was innocent in the end.

And now for a Huddy moment....Hand holding in the end? Strip tease...could it possibly be? I doubt it, but my hopes are finally back again.

My sole complaint about this season is the fact that they pretty much went NO WHERE with House's near-death experience earlier in the season. He never talked about it, and they never elaborated or used it as episode material. Huge missed opportunity there, probably a victim of the writers strike.

I can't wait for it to come back is all I can say.
__________________
bono_212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 08:49 AM   #485
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
CTU2fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 5,366
Local Time: 08:04 AM
^ Yep, next season can't come quick enough. Huddy
__________________
CTU2fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 09:08 AM   #486
ONE
love, blood, life
 
U2isthebest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vision over visibility....
Posts: 12,332
Local Time: 08:04 AM
Don't forget, 'House's Head', was originally supposed to air right after the Super Bowl, not 'Frozen' (Mira Sorvino episode). 'Wilson's Heart' was supposed to be the episode that aired 2 days later in the Tuesday slot. If not for the writers' strike, we would've still had almost half a season after these episodes. I would've loved to see how that would've played out.
__________________
U2isthebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 09:31 AM   #487
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,104
Local Time: 04:04 AM
There are so many things about that ep that I can't stop thinking about. Mainly the fact that: wait... do I still have to spoiler alert? Just incase

*SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!*



The fact that 1) House cried when he realized it was too late to help Amber
2) The look on House's face when Wilson wouldn't come into the room 3) The use of the You Can't Always Get What You Want again, this time kinda sucker-punching House.
__________________
bono_212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 09:47 AM   #488
ONE
love, blood, life
 
U2isthebest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vision over visibility....
Posts: 12,332
Local Time: 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by bono_212
There are so many things about that ep that I can't stop thinking about. Mainly the fact that: wait... do I still have to spoiler alert? Just incase

*SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!*



The fact that 1) House cried when he realized it was too late to help Amber
2) The look on House's face when Wilson wouldn't come into the room 3) The use of the You Can't Always Get What You Want again, this time kinda sucker-punching House.
The House/Wilson friendship will take time to resolve, which is the perfect Huddy opportunity the writers (and me!) have been wanting since season 2.
__________________
U2isthebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 01:34 PM   #489
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,789
Local Time: 04:04 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by bono_212


My sole complaint about this season is the fact that they pretty much went NO WHERE with House's near-death experience earlier in the season. He never talked about it, and they never elaborated or used it as episode material. Huge missed opportunity there, probably a victim of the writers strike.
I thought that episode was out-of-character and generally ridiculous, but yeah...they could have at least made it more understandable by expounding upon it in future episodes. Instead, it was a bump in the road.

Kind of like bringing back Amber would have been if not for the payoff of the last two episodes.
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 04:02 PM   #490
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,104
Local Time: 04:04 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon


I thought that episode was out-of-character and generally ridiculous, but yeah...they could have at least made it more understandable by expounding upon it in future episodes. Instead, it was a bump in the road.

Kind of like bringing back Amber would have been if not for the payoff of the last two episodes.

I really liked that episode because I've felt for a while now that they've been pushing towards some kind of religious episode again, and it never really came. I was really hoping for something flatliners-esque.

Amber on the other hand I felt was super out of character for wilson, but I like how it ended
__________________
bono_212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 09:01 PM   #491
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,710
Local Time: 05:04 AM
who is this "Huddy" you all mentioned above? Cuddy? Or is that a typo you want to blame on the site transfer
__________________
Lila64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 09:23 PM   #492
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,104
Local Time: 04:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila64 View Post
who is this "Huddy" you all mentioned above? Cuddy? Or is that a typo you want to blame on the site transfer

Huddy = House and Cuddy getting together
Hameron = House and Cameron together

But I'm a House Vegan. I don't ship Ham
__________________
bono_212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 12:15 AM   #493
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2MaNaIcWeIdO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
Posts: 29,231
Local Time: 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila64 View Post
who is this "Huddy" you all mentioned above? Cuddy? Or is that a typo you want to blame on the site transfer
It's a shipping thing......fanfiction writers do it all the time.
__________________
U2MaNaIcWeIdO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 12:50 AM   #494
ONE
love, blood, life
 
GibsonGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 13,270
Local Time: 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by U2MaNaIcWeIdO View Post
It's a shipping thing......fanfiction writers do it all the time.
...and I can't stand it. What's wrong with "House & Cuddy"? What's wrong with "Snape & Harry"? (Oh wait, I think that question answers itself.)
__________________
GibsonGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 06:01 PM   #495
ONE
love, blood, life
 
U2isthebest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vision over visibility....
Posts: 12,332
Local Time: 08:04 AM
David Shore ("House" creator), told E! Online that Season 5 will start on September, 2nd. That's earlier than usual! Season 4 DVDs come out August, 19th.
__________________

__________________
U2isthebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
house

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com