Hooouse, MD Season 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Apparently it's a theme by the composers who have done all House episodes since the pilot John Ehrlich & Jason Derlatka.

LemonMelon said:
Thanks. I checked the episode out on wikipedia, and it sounds like a pretty intriguing case. :hmm:

It is! It has a pretty disturbing and sad twist to it. It's a lovely episode though. My favorite episode from Season 2 was 'Who's Your Daddy'. :love: Technically, only 9 days left now until Season 4!:hyper:

l_9b13688d4fb52d7c7b4897af1f4a52b1.jpg

Season 1 :up:

Some great stuff there, Cursed for example. And the one with the homeless girl, I forget the name of it but it was very sad :(

James Spader over Hugh Laurie? I mean, I could see James Gandolfini or Kiefer Sutherland winning and that would have been OK, but James Spader? Come on. :down:

Hugh Laurie definitely should have won. There's not a better actor on TV right now. And on a side note, he looked damn good last night.:combust: Lisa Edelstein's dress was gorgeous. She was sitting next to him, I believe.

emmysgetty01.jpg

0000043045_20070916195555.jpg

Last edited:
i'm normally not into love drama in shows
so the whole Cameron and House fling or whatever it was ..I always despised, it was lame and felt forced

but I wouldn't mind House and Cuddy hooking up,
she's one of the better characters [after House of course], she kickass ass and she's hot

elevation2u said:
i'm normally not into love drama in shows
so the whole Cameron and House fling or whatever it was ..I always despised, it was lame and felt forced

but I wouldn't mind House and Cuddy hooking up,
she's one of the better characters [after House of course], she kickass ass and she's hot

I literally loathe the idea of House and Cameron:yuck:

House and Cuddy would be amazing together. She's one of the only people that can handle him, and they already have a history, apparently. Hugh and Lisa have great chemistry.

One week!:hyper: Even though season 3 was a dissapointment, I'm excited for season 4. It looks promising. I'm hoping they dont continue with the Cameron/Chase thing. *cough*not sosecretlyhopingforsomehouseandcamactionthisseason*cough* :shifty:

I didn't think it was disappointing, other than a few mis-steps, but nothing's perfect.

The Cameron/Chase thing may last in a different way, given that the actors are engaged.

My wants/needs for new season:
1. Stop Foreman being a prick.
2. Stop making people die.
3. Stop the Chase/Cameron thing, unless there's going to be substance.
4. Never, EVER bring back Tritter. :mad:
5. Give Wilson a bigger role.
7. Have more recurring storylines.
8. More two/three part eps.

Back
Top Bottom