Hooouse, MD Season 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevation2u said:
the Tritter actor (david something) has always been a cop in every role I have seen him in,
talk about being typecast

He was a regular on St. Elsewhere. So ironically enough, I guess that would've made him a doctor on that show. My mom was apparent obsessed with that show when it was on. She said he was quote "really, really cute" unquote then.

URRGH :scream:

Tritter pissed me off so goddam much. I don't think I've ever hated a character so much! I mean I know these pricks are bought in to make a sub-story, but he was just such a wanker!! But House got him in the end. But I thought Season 3 was great myself. I didn't see anything wrong with the rape episode. But we were talking about it the next day with this kid at school and he goes "she was hot as! You can see why she got raped!" And I just got up and walked off. WTF

U2isthebest said:

He was a regular on St. Elsewhere. So ironically enough, I guess that would've made him a doctor on that show. My mom was apparent obsessed with that show when it was on. She said he was quote "really, really cute" unquote then.

He was.

stelsewhere1.jpg

Yeah, Brain's Song is one of the all-time tear-jerkers, for sure.

U2democrat said:
:lmao:

I had seen the bloopers but not the Valley Girl bit, taht was great.

I know! The f-word 31 times in just over a minute. That's impressive.:laugh:

I loved the part in the bloopers during the Foosball scene where Robert Sean Leonard (Wilson) tells Hugh "It looks like we're masturbating." I've never seen Hugh crack up like that before. It was great.

Does anyone know what the Australian theme to House is called? I know it's Teardrop by Massive Attack in America, but here it's something different.

COBL_04 said:
Does anyone know what the Australian theme to House is called? I know it's Teardrop by Massive Attack in America, but here it's something different.

You have a different theme?:ohmy: That sucks! Is there a clip of it on Youtube or anything, so we can hear it? Oh, and I heard on one of the entertainment news shows about House starting for you again on the 25th, like you said. I'm still jealous.:wink:

Couldn't help myself...read the spoiler.

And then ran off to look for the episodes online...no luck :(

I just watched No Reason for the first time, and wow...it was incredible. It's a creepy, disquieting gorefest that still manages to be very humorous and thoughtful. It's the best episode of House I've seen yet. :love:

Lila64 said:

:shifty:

sounds like a good one - I was confused by part of it. I guess I'll have to wait & see it :hyper:

I think it'll be a lot easier to grasp when I actually see it, but it does sound awesome!:drool: On a side note, why in the world is Wilson still living in a hotel? For one thing, he's been living there since the latter part of season 2, and for another, he's a doctor!:huh: Then again, he does have to pay alimony to the 3 ex-Mrs. Wilsons.:lol:

LemonMelon said:
I just watched No Reason for the first time, and wow...it was incredible. It's a creepy, disquieting gorefest that still manages to be very humorous and thoughtful. It's the best episode of House I've seen yet. :love:

Wasn't it amazing? I was so confused throughout the episode because of the hallucinations and constant going back and forth, but the ending just snapped me right back into what was actually going on the whole episode. It was brilliant.

U2isthebest said:

Wasn't it amazing? I was so confused throughout the episode because of the hallucinations and constant going back and forth, but the ending just snapped me right back into what was actually going on the whole episode. It was brilliant.

It was amazing. The best part about it is how they choose to take advantage of the hallucinations; it's never entirely obvious that he's having one, but little things like a guy's eye popping out, and House trying to remove Dr. Cameron's shirt with the surgical robot stick out a bit more as fantasy.

I have a question...

What happens to Foreman at the very end of Euphoria (Part 2)? His lobes are crossed, but the episode just cuts out before they try to fix the problem. :slant: I'm confused...

If I remember correctly, the next episode picks up some time after with Foreman returning after being in rehabilitation.
He's all nice now and "turn the other cheek" which annoys House who spends the episode insulting him and trying to make him the old Foreman again...

elevated_u2_fan said:
If I remember correctly, the next episode picks up some time after with Foreman returning after being in rehabilitation.
He's all nice now and "turn the other cheek" which annoys House who spends the episode insulting him and trying to make him the old Foreman again...

That would be it! I loved the way House tortured Foreman/Pollyanna in that episode.:lol: It was called, "Forever" I believe. The patient storyline episode in that one was sad though.:sad:

Thanks. I checked the episode out on wikipedia, and it sounds like a pretty intriguing case. :hmm:

I really like that theme for the German airing of it.

I'm also really excited for this to be back, I'd only been a casual fan for the first two seasons until I really started watching in the third, I think they need to mix up the one medical mystery an episode as it's becoming like a crime procedural, and while they are entertaining, it's the characters that make me tune in.

Back
Top Bottom