ANTM cycle 12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:giggle:

I guess I got to be more careful for future episodes.

Nigel photographs them in Brazilian bikinis, and they do their go-sees.

FO SHO!

That girl needs to win this. She's great. Loved her reaction after winning the photo challenge, and she's just got one of those "light up the room" smiles.

It's a shame about Natalie, though. She is so foine. Oh well.

I'm sad to see Fo go (even though her picture was pretty awful), but glad it wasn't Celia. This episode sure made it look like they're prepping for a Teyona win. After last night, I wouldn't have a problem with that.

I missed last night's show, but I am disappointed Fo was eliminated. I was rooting for her.

At this point, I don't care who wins.

It's not fair

they knew how tall she was when they signed her up.

they let that fat girl win one season.

Fo should get an attorney.

She should have waited - next season is the season for the shawtys.

Although I think it was calling for models 5'7" and under, so Fo would've been out of luck.

Eva was shorter than the others, and she won. So they've already had their token short girl win.

My comment was based more on Fo sounds like she's crying "conspiracy" when the judges pretty much just told her "you're short." So it's not like a surprise that it's the reason she was cut.

from article

Celia, the old hag

"Honestly, I don't want to sound too bitchy or catty, but I do think Celia [Ammerman] should've gone home before me, or instead of me, she's over the hill. I can put on a pair of six-inch heels and be tall, [but she] can't change. Age isn't something you can drastically change,botox only does so much" Fo tells us. "Yeah, there's makeup of course, but I can put on a pair of heels and be six foot in a matter of seconds. I just felt like I should've stayed." (Celia, by the way, is 25-years-old, while Fo is 19.)

Fo shouldn't be ragging on Celia being old, like it's the only cardinal sin on ANTM. She has the other cardinal sin - being short. They just decided that the shorty should get dumped before grandma. Celia's time will come.

Unless this is the year they grace us with a real live OLD model as the winner. :hmm:

There's also the third cardinal sin - having no personality. Well, being edited to look like you have no personality.

Do you think Tyra or anyone on the staff ever tells the girls how to care for their weaves? Every season at least one person gets a weave as part of their makeover, and it looks like a nasty rat's mess three weeks later.

Allison is this season's weave victim.

I don't think Allison should win. Like I said, she's too meek for the cut throat, nasty modeling industry. I think Teyona would win.

i loved fo, i knew she wouldnt win though.

Hopefully, Allison can push through and show more personality so she can win!

Oh, that was some bullshit tonight. Praised Celia's picture up and down 5 ways from heaven, she wins the challenge, they have nothing but criticism for Aminat's picture, but "okay old bones, time for you to go."

BULL. SHIT.

Oh, that was some bullshit tonight. Praised Celia's picture up and down 5 ways from heaven, she wins the challenge, they have nothing but criticism for Aminat's picture, but "okay old bones, time for you to go."

BULL. SHIT.

Going to give her at all that praise then you have to let her move on! I personally wasn't a fan of Celia's but I do think it's wrong with what they did to her.

Back
Top Bottom