US 2008 Presidential Campaign/Debate Discussion Thread - The Fifth Installment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chief of firm involved in breach is Obama adviser

From Kate Bolduan
CNN

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The CEO of a company whose employee is accused of improperly looking at the passport files of presidential candidates is a consultant to the Barack Obama campaign, a source said Saturday.

The security of the passport files of the top presidential candidates was breached, the State Department says.

John Brennan, president of the Analysis Corp., advises the Illinois Democrat on foreign policy and intelligence issues, the source said.

Brennan briefed the media on behalf of the campaign this month.

The executive is a former senior CIA official and former interim director of the National Counterterrorism Center.

He contributed $2,300 to the Obama campaign in January.

When asked about the contribution, a State Department official told CNN's Zain Verjee, "We ethically awarded contracts. Political affiliation is not one of the factors that we check."

On Friday, the department revealed that Obama's passport file was improperly accessed three times this year, and the passport files of the two other major presidential candidates -- Democrat Hillary Clinton and Republican John McCain -- had also been breached. Watch the secretary of state apologize for the breach »

Three contractors are accused in the wrongdoing, including the one who works for the Analysis Corp. and who was disciplined. That contractor accessed McCain's file in addition to Obama's. None of the contractors was identified.

The Washington Times, which broke the story Thursday night that Obama's records had been improperly accessed, reported Saturday that the State Department inquiry is focusing on the Analysis Corp. employee. Also, the investigation by the department's inspector general will include polygraph tests for supervisors in the passport section to find out whether there was any political motive.

The department spokesman said Saturday that he would not comment on whether the department was administering polygraphs to employees in connection with the investigation.

The other two contractors who worked for Stanley Inc. were fired.

"While this is a rare occurrence, we regret the unauthorized access of any individual's private information," the company said in a statement Friday.

Stanley has had contracts with the department since 1992 and was recently awarded a $570 million contract to continue providing support for passport processing. Its CEO, Philip Nolan, contributed $1,000 to the Clinton campaign.

The department official said the three contractors worked in three offices in the Washington area that are involved in various functions. One office does consular work and visas on evenings, holidays, weekends and overnights; another office issues passports; the third office scans and files materials.

The source said there has been no problem in the past with the Analysis Corp. employee, who has "extensive" experience. The worker has been with the company for years and has always worked under a State Department contract.

Explaining that the department had "complimented" this person for work in the past, the source said the individual is considered a "terrific" employee, except for this one instance, characterized as an "aberration."

The department asked the Analysis Corp. not to take any administrative action against the employee while the investigation is under way.

On Friday, the company released a statement saying it would fully cooperate with the federal investigation. The source said the Analysis Corp. has told the employee to do the same.

Echoing the State Department spokesman Friday, this source said there is no indication the motivation was anything but idle curiosity.

The source said the Analysis Corp. first learned of its employee's actions Friday morning when it received a call from the State Department. In its statement, the firm confirmed that one of the contractors was an employee and called it "an isolated incident."

U2democrat said:
Big news day for the Obama camp, are we starting to see a turn from the beating over the last few weeks?

Richardson endorses Obama

Hispanic governor says presidential hopeful a 'once-in-a-lifetime leader'
The Associated Press
updated 9:02 a.m. ET, Fri., March. 21, 2008
SANTA FE, New Mexico - New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, the nation's only Hispanic governor, is endorsing Sen. Barack Obama for president, calling him a "once-in-a- lifetime leader" who can unite the nation and restore America's international leadership.

america-ferrara-cover-0207-240x312.jpg

Ugly Betty, a.k.a., actress America Ferrara, supports Hillary Clinton for President. For Hillary, this should ease the sting felt as a result of Bill Richardson’s betrayal of the Clinton machine. Who needs Richardson when you can have charming and affable America Ferrara campaign on your behalf?

it looks like someone knows how to pick himself back up:

[q]Gallup: Obama Retakes Lead Over Hillary
By Eric Kleefeld - March 22, 2008, 5:12PM

Today's Gallup tracking poll shows Barack Obama retaking the national lead over Hillary Clinton, after the Jeremiah Wright scandal had badly damaged his numbers and put him behind for nearly a week. Here are today's numbers, compared to yesterday:

Obama 48% (+3)
Clinton 45% (-2)

It would appear that Obama's big speech on Tuesday, combined with the Bill Richardson endorsement, have gone a long way in fixing his poll numbers for now. But he still has yet to fully recover the six-point lead he had in Gallup a little over a week ago.
[/q]

[q]Quote:
Ugly Betty, a.k.a., actress America Ferrara, supports Hillary Clinton for President. For Hillary, this should ease the sting felt as a result of Bill Richardson’s betrayal of the Clinton machine. Who needs Richardson when you can have charming and affable America Ferrara campaign on your behalf?[/q]

:shrug:

[q]Girl In Red Phone Ad Denounces Hillary And Her "Politics Of Fear"
By Greg Sargent - March 21, 2008, 2:50PM

Now this is pretty cutting. Not long ago I noted that one of the kids safely sleeping in stock footage in Hillary's red phone ad was now of voting age and had revealed herself to be an Obama supporter.

Now, the young woman, Casey Knowles, has cut a new Obama campaign web video directly denouncing Hillary, the ad, and the Clinton campaign's overall tactics.

They had a little fun making this one, clearly. Knowles says that Hillary "wanted to scare you into voting for her" by cutting a scary ad with frightful blue tinting and a narrator with a "scratchy voice."

"That little girl was me," Knowles says. "And I'm here to tell you that I'm not scared. I reject the politics of fear that Senator Clinton uses to scare up votes."

And the kicker:

"I'm Casey Knowles. I approved this message. And not the other one."
[/q]

deep said:
let's do
like they do over seas

and call a snap election

and end this madness

Ours last 5 weeks and cost practically nothing.

We put up with lawn signs for maybe 2-3 of those weeks. Gives my Dad a chance to collect them from multiple parties. Couple of hours later he takes the signs down so that he can keep the wooden stakes for his tomato garden. My parents have a large, prominent corner property so they are always hit up first. It is a very exciting time for him. But there is no election on the horizon, at least not in time for this year's crop.

LemonMelon said:
Good thing all of this crap is happening to him now instead of two months ago.

I really hope this is all of it.. But I am bet the republicans will be bringing up stupid stuff come november.. I really hope not.

Last edited:
Thought:

Hillary needs to pull out before Pennsylvania. Mathematically, she cannot win. With the loss of Florida & Michigan re-votes, this is practically set in stone. We all know that the more she drags this out and conducts a negative campaign making Obama look bad, the more harm it does to Obama's chances in the fall. But here's why this needs to end pre-Pennsylvania: Just like Ohio, the race in PA is being touted as aimed at white working-class voters--a group one could say represents a majority of the US and both parties. Should Clinton win in PA, then tout the victory and a victory with white working-class voters--but all for naught, as she loses the nomination--where does that leave Obama's standing with white working-class voters nationwide? If the final two major primaries--OH and PA--leave voters with a bad taste in their mouths re: Obama's effectiveness with the white "working class," I imagine that's a pretty significant blow to Obama, potentially lingering on all the way through the fall.

anitram said:
Ours last 5 weeks and cost practically nothing.

god, that sounds like bliss.

Cuts through most of the bullshit, candidates would have to get right down to it and outline policies/what they plan to do, and you get rid of (I'm guessing) the disgustingly obscene cost of running for president here.

corianderstem said:

Cuts through most of the bullshit, candidates would have to get right down to it and outline policies/what they plan to do, and you get rid of (I'm guessing) the disgustingly obscene cost of running for president here.

Yes, our costs are practicaly non-existent as compared to yours. And that also means that our elections don't start 2-3 years before the actual election - what for? You don't need to raise that much money.

Utoo said:
Thought:

Hillary needs to pull out before Pennsylvania. Mathematically, she cannot win. With the loss of Florida & Michigan re-votes, this is practically set in stone. We all know that the more she drags this out and conducts a negative campaign making Obama look bad, the more harm it does to Obama's chances in the fall. But here's why this needs to end pre-Pennsylvania: Just like Ohio, the race in PA is being touted as aimed at white working-class voters--a group one could say represents a majority of the US and both parties. Should Clinton win in PA, then tout the victory and a victory with white working-class voters--but all for naught, as she loses the nomination--where does that leave Obama's standing with white working-class voters nationwide? If the final two major primaries--OH and PA--leave voters with a bad taste in their mouths re: Obama's effectiveness with the white "working class," I imagine that's a pretty significant blow to Obama, potentially lingering on all the way through the fall.

but the Clintons would rather have John McCain be president, and then take him on again in 2012, rather than have another Democrat be the BMOC.

or, as it were, the HNIC.

Irvine511 said:

you know that James Gandolfini and Edie Falco are actors, right?

:lol: I can't decide which is funnier, that or his response that it's not relevant. I wonder where his constant analysis of the Bush marriage is. Oh yeah, it's perfect and above reproach.

June_and_ward_Cleaver.jpg

Carville compared Bill Richardson to Judas-hey with the beard it is more and more likely. Serpent head still makes me laugh, I can't help it.

WASHINGTON, March 23 (UPI) -- New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson said Sunday aides to U.S. Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., use "gutter" politics to get their way.

The former candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination was compared by one Clinton adviser to Judas this week following his voiced support of Clinton's rival, U.S. Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., The Washington Post reported.

"I'm not going to get in the gutter like that," Richardson said of the comments from informal Clinton adviser James Carville. "And you know, that's typical of many of the people around Senator Clinton. They think they have a sense of entitlement to the presidency."

Richardson has been critical of the ongoing fight for the Democratic nomination, but his scorn of such tactics has primarily been aimed at Clinton's camp.

"The campaign has gotten too negative," he said of the electoral battle.

"I just feel the time has come to come together behind a candidate."

msnbc.com

Mon., March. 24, 2008

WASHINGTON - Senator John McCain never fails to call himself a conservative Republican as he campaigns as his party’s presumptive presidential nominee. He often adds that he was a “foot soldier” in the Reagan revolution and that he believes in the bedrock conservative principles of small government, low taxes and the rights of the unborn.

What Mr. McCain almost never mentions are two extraordinary moments in his political past that are at odds with the candidate of the present: His discussions in 2001 with Democrats about leaving the Republican Party , and his conversations in 2004 with Senator John Kerry about becoming Mr. Kerry’s running mate on the Democratic presidential ticket.

There are wildly divergent versions of both episodes, depending on whether Democrats or Mr. McCain and his advisers are telling the story. The Democrats, including Mr. Kerry, say that not only did Mr. McCain express interest but that it was his camp that initially reached out to them. Mr. McCain and his aides counter that in both cases the Democrats were the suitors and Mr. McCain the unwilling bride.

Either way, the episodes shed light on a bitter period in Mr. McCain’s life after the 2000 presidential election, when he was, at least in policy terms, drifting away from his own party. They also offer a glimpse into his psychological makeup and the difficulties in putting a label on his political ideology over many years in the Senate.

“There were times when he rose to the occasion and showed himself to be a real pragmatist,” said Tom Daschle , the former Senate Democratic leader who was one of those who met with Mr. McCain in 2001 about switching parties and who is now supporting Senator Barack Obama . “There were other times when he was motivated by political goals and agendas that led him to be much more of a political ideologue.”

Such swings are common in politics, but for Mr. McCain, Mr. Daschle said, “those swings have been far more pronounced and far more frequent.”

Smear campaign

In the spring of 2001, Mr. McCain was by most accounts still angry about the smear campaign that had been run against him when he was campaigning for the Republican presidential nomination in the South Carolina primary the previous year. He had long blamed the Bush campaign for spreading rumors in the state that he had fathered a black child out of wedlock, which Bush aides denied. Mr. McCain was also upset that the new White House had shut the door on hiring so many of his aides.

“Very few, if any, of John’s people made it into the administration,” Mr. Daschle later wrote in his book “Like No Other Time.” “John didn’t think that was right, that his staff should be penalized like that.”

Mr. McCain had begun to ally himself with the Democrats on a number of issues, and had told Mr. Daschle that he planned to vote against the Bush tax cuts, a centerpiece of the new president’s domestic agenda. Mr. McCain often made “disparaging comments” about Mr. Bush on the floor of the Senate, Mr. Daschle recalled.

Still, Democrats were stunned one Saturday in late March when, by their account, John Weaver, Mr. McCain’s longtime political strategist, reached out to Thomas J. Downey, a former Democratic congressman from Long Island who had become a lobbyist with powerful connections on Capitol Hill. In Mr. Downey’s telling, Mr. Weaver posed a question to him over lunch that left him stunned.

“He says, ‘John McCain is wondering why nobody’s ever approached him about switching parties, or becoming an independent and allying himself with the Democrats,’ ” Mr. Downey said in a recent interview. “My reaction was, ‘When I leave this lunch, your boss will be called by anybody you want him to be called by in the United States Senate .’ ”

Mr. Weaver recalls the conversation differently. He said that Mr. Downey had told him that Democrats, eager to find a Republican who would switch sides and give them control of the evenly divided Senate, had approached some Republican senators about making the jump. “I stated they couldn’t be so desperate as they hadn’t reached out to McCain,” Mr. Weaver said in an e-mail message last week.

Whatever transpired, Mr. Downey raced home and immediately called Mr. Daschle. It was the first step in what became weeks of conversations that April between Mr. McCain and the leading Democrats, among them Senator Edward M. Kennedy of Massachusetts and John Edwards , then a senator from North Carolina, about the possibility of Mr. McCain’s leaving his party. One factor driving Mr. McCain, Mr. Downey said, was his bad relations with the Republican caucus.

“They had booed him once when he came in,” Mr. Downey said. “It was bad stuff in the caucus. He didn’t see his future with these guys.”

Mark Salter, one of Mr. McCain’s closest advisers, said that Mr. McCain, although flattered, never took the idea of leaving the party seriously. The topic was in any case overtaken in May when Senator James M. Jeffords of Vermont abandoned the Republicans and changed the balance of power. By June, when Mr. Daschle spent a long-planned weekend with Mr. McCain at Mr. McCain’s Arizona ranch, the question of changing parties was moot.

McCain or Kerry's idea?

But less than three years later, Mr. McCain was once again in talks with the Democrats, this time over whether he would be Mr. Kerry’s running mate. In an interview with a blog last year, Mr. Kerry said that the initial idea had come from Mr. McCain’s side, as had happened in 2001.

Mr. Kerry, reacting to reports in The Hill newspaper last year about Mr. Weaver’s 2001 approach to Mr. Downey, said he saw a pattern. “It doesn’t surprise me completely because his people similarly approached me to engage in a discussion about his potentially being on the ticket as vice president,” Mr. Kerry told Jonathan Singer of MyDD.com , a prominent liberal blog, in remarks that are available in an audio version online and that Mr. Kerry’s staff said last week were accurate. “So his people were active — let’s put it that way.”

Two former Kerry strategists said last week that Mr. Weaver went to Mr. Kerry’s house in Georgetown a short time after Mr. Kerry won the Democratic nomination in March and asked that Mr. Kerry consider Mr. McCain as his running mate. (Mr. Weaver said in his e-mail message that the idea had come from Mr. Kerry.) Whatever the case, both sides say that Mr. Kerry was so enthusiastic about the notion that he relentlessly pursued Mr. McCain, even to the point of offering him a large part of the president’s national security responsibilities.

Mr. McCain, who has rarely spoken publicly of his talks with Mr. Kerry, said last month that he had dismissed the vice-presidential offer out of hand. “He is, as he describes himself, a liberal Democrat,” Mr. McCain said of Mr. Kerry when he was asked about the episode by a participant at a public forum in Atlanta. “I am a conservative Republican. So when I was approached, when we had that conversation back in 2004, that’s why I never even considered such a thing.”

Mr. Kerry declined last week to discuss his conversations with Mr. McCain, but three former Kerry strategists said that Mr. McCain had not immediately dismissed the notion of sharing the Democratic ticket. “McCain did not flat-out say no, regardless of what he’s saying now,” said one strategist who asked not to be named. “He was interested in this discussion.”

But however Mr. McCain reacted, he ultimately decided, Mr. Salter said, that the idea would never work. At one point Mr. McCain told Mr. Kerry, Mr. Salter recalled, “What if something happens to you? Your party’s going to be pretty surprised about the kind of president they’re going to have.”

Still, that did not stop a number of Kerry strategists from thinking that Mr. McCain might have helped propel the Democrats to the White House in 2004. “It was a way to extend the reach of the candidacy,” said Mike Donilon, who was one of Mr. Kerry’s media advisers and had been a college roommate of Mr. Salter’s. “I thought it could have been a very strong ticket.”

This article, 2 Divergent McCain Moments, Rarely Mentioned, originally appeared in The New York Times.

"Misspoke"? Just "misspoke?" :hmm:

Clinton 'misspoke' over sniper claims
Obama campaign accuses rival of exaggerating foreign policy track record
The Associated Press
updated 4:59 a.m. ET, Tues., March. 25, 2008
WASHINGTON - Hillary Rodham Clinton's campaign said she "misspoke" when saying last week she had landed under sniper fire during a trip to Bosnia as first lady in March 1996. She later characterized the episode as a "misstatement" and a "minor blip."

The Obama campaign suggested the statement was a deliberate exaggeration by Clinton, who often cites the goodwill trip with her daughter and several celebrities as an example of her foreign policy experience.

During a speech last Monday on Iraq, she said of the Bosnia trip: "I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."

According to an Associated Press story at the time, Clinton was placed under no extraordinary risks on the trip. And one of her companions, comedian Sinbad, told The Washington Post he has no recollection either of the threat or reality of gunfire.

When asked Monday about the New York senator's remarks about the trip, Clinton spokesman Howard Wolfson pointed to Clinton's written account of it in her book, "Living History," in which she described a shortened welcoming ceremony at Tuzla Air Base, Bosnia-Herzegovina.

"Due to reports of snipers in the hills around the airstrip, we were forced to cut short an event on the tarmac with local children, though we did have time to meet them and their teachers and to learn how hard they had worked during the war to continue classes in any safe spot they could find," Clinton wrote.

"That is what she wrote in her book," Wolfson said. "That is what she has said many, many times and on one occasion she misspoke."

Asked about the issue during a meeting with the Philadelphia Daily News' editorial board on Monday, Clinton said she "misspoke."

'Minor blip'
"I went to 80 countries, you know. I gave contemporaneous accounts, I wrote about a lot of this in my book. You know, I think that, a minor blip, you know, if I said something that, you know, I say a lot of things -- millions of words a day -- so if I misspoke, that was just a misstatement," she said.

A spokesman for rival Barack Obama's campaign questioned whether Clinton misspoke, saying her comments came in what appeared to be prepared remarks for the Iraq speech. His campaign's statement included a link to the speech on Clinton's campaign Web site with her account of running to the cars. Clinton's campaign said what is on the Web site is not the prepared text, but a transcript of her remarks, including comments before the speech in which she talked about the trip to Bosnia.

Obama spokesman Tommy Vietor said in a written statement that Clinton's Bosnia story "joins a growing list of instances in which Senator Clinton has exaggerated her role in foreign and domestic policymaking."

The Obama campaign statement also links to a CBS News video of the Bosnia trip posted on YouTube, which shows Clinton and her daughter, Chelsea, walking across the tarmac from a large cargo plane, smiling and waving, and stopping to shake hands with Bosnia's acting president and greet an 8-year-old girl.

"This is something that the Obama campaign wants to push 'cause they have nothing positive to say about their candidate," Wolfson said Monday.

Clinton's written account contradicts her comments last Monday about the welcoming ceremony.

Just after the speech, Clinton reaffirmed the account of running from the plane to the cars when she was asked about it during a news conference. She said was moved into the cockpit of the C-17 cargo plane as they were flying into Tuzla Air Base.

"Everyone else was told to sit on their bulletproof vests," Clinton said. "And we came in, in an evasive maneuver. ... There was no greeting ceremony, and we basically were told to run to our cars. Now, that is what happened."

Former Army Secretary Togo West, who accompanied Clinton to Bosnia, said he was not surprised "that there could be confusion" when someone who has taken a number of trips tries to recall details of a particular trip 12 years earlier.

"The important thing is that she was there. Our soldiers saw she was there and heard her and knew that our country cared about them and what they were doing," West told the AP during a telephone interview.

Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23789011/

MrsSpringsteen said:

:lol: I can't decide which is funnier, that or his response that it's not relevant. I wonder where his constant analysis of the Bush marriage is. Oh yeah, it's perfect and above reproach.

June_and_ward_Cleaver.jpg

Carville compared Bill Richardson to Judas-hey with the beard it is more and more likely. Serpent head still makes me laugh, I can't help it.

B]

Laugh as some of you may when I drive home a point with the help of visual aides in pictures.

My point in posting the 3 photos was to illustrate a syndrome that the 3 women have in common, notwithstanding that one of the couples was fictional-it still is an apt description of the syndrome.

That said you can attempt to obfuscate the subject in feeble attempts of changing the subject that may make some uncomfortable, that the pictures are so obviously correct and even try to change the subject by injecting another couple who have a much more positive and healthy relationship in contrast to the 3 in the example.

I think some here should wipe their smug intellectual smirks from your faces as they seat cowardly behind their computer monitors.

Lastly James Carvelle comparing Bill Richardson to Judas is comical.
James Carvelle is much closer to Satan than Bill Richardson is to Judas, and I don't know how Mary Matalin his beautiful wife (beautiful compared to James) sleeps with him. I would bet anybody here a soda that they sleep in different bedrooms.

James_Carville_Is_Gollum.jpg

1686364.jpg

I post pictures frequently; they silently speak volumes-to assist the simplist of
knaves.

dbs

U2democrat said:
"Misspoke"? Just "misspoke?" :hmm:

Clinton 'misspoke' over sniper claims
redistributed.
URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23789011/

It's all here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BfNqhV5hg4

She didn't misspeak. She was coached on what to say, knew it was a lie and didn't think she'd get caught-but she did.

She has a problem with the truth, coupled with a superiority complex and narcissistic tendencies.

And she been an abused spouse to boot.

Poor lady, it's all very sad.

dbs

Last edited:
Originally posted by diamond

I think some here should wipe their smug intellectual smirks from your faces as they seat cowardly behind their computer monitors.

:lol: Maybe you should wipe the condescending and rude one from yours :)

Can you post a scan of your degree in marital counseling?

Maybe Mary Matalin LOVES James Carville and that's why she sleeps with him. Maybe he's a great lover, I bet he is. It's not all about the superficial.

MrsSpringsteen said:

:lol: Maybe you should wipe the condescending and rude one from yours :)

Maybe he's a great lover, I bet he is. It's not all about the superficial.

I have made a conscience effort to be more civil.

James Caravelle speaks like a hick foams at the mouth and literally spews spittle when he commentates on CNN.

I would bet Mary sleeps in a seperate bedroom, James is a lousy lay and Mary is staying in the marriage for the children-for the time being.

dbs

diamond said:

I have made a conscience effort to be more civil.

James Caravelle speaks like a hick foams at the mouth and literally spews spittle when he commentates on CNN.

I would bet Mary sleeps in a seperate bedroom, James is a lousy lay and Mary is staying in the marriage for the children-for the time being.

Really? That post wasn't very civil, sorry~signed the simplest of knaves. Did you get a thesaurus for Christmas?

If Carville was a Republican you'd probably say Mary is the luckiest woman on earth. I bet Bush is a lousy lay and Laura is staying in the marriage for the children (and being with a hot Democrat on the side). Cause I can size up anyone's marriage very easily.

GW Bush got his act together.
Bill didn't.

Being a gentleman first would be the most of important requirements to be bethrothed to Ms. Matalin, and James Caraville is uncouth as they make them.

Even though you think Sean Hannity is nice looking, a gentleman etc, he grates on me as a commentator. He comes across as a snapper head; shallow intellectually and yips like a small dog in dialouging with people.

My favorite talk show host is Dennis Prager, a calm Jewish man, who is not shrill, but an intellectual. Early in his life he was once a Democrat turned Republican.

You might want to google him to expand your horizons.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Prager

dbs

I don't think that at all about Sean Hannity, it was a joke and a moment of temporary insanity-just like many of yours around here I suppose. Plus he's not even cute anymore.

I know all about Dennis Prager, he says feminism is the reason women are depressed. He also went nuts over a Muslim Congressman taking his oath on a Koran. He's ignorant . Got anyone else? Serpenthead outsexies all of them.

I don't need you to expand my horizons Dave, I can do that on my own. But thanks for the generous offer anyway.

I'm getting tired of this.

We need a resolution on the Democratic side, and soon, before both campaigns make themselves look so stupid that neither one will have a chance in hell of winning in November.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom