it's officially #men in skirts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I?d wear a kilt, but only in a punk club, with high black leather boots and long green military jacket or matrix leather coat.

I?d wear a sarong too, anyway I think really tall men look ok in skirts, so I wouldn?t really wear it unless a girl forces me to.

the minor pun, the major lift

my father is scottish. he is scottish daddy. he is also canadian. he is scottish-canadian daddy.

i am canadian.

i feel it would be somewhat false for me to 'get in touch' with my heritage for a day, albeit my wedding day (which, btw, is by no means planned). the fact that my father is from scotland doesn't matter to me anyother time, why then?

others disagree and tell me i should do it. i guess im just a rain cloud.

I say down with long-standing family traditions! :down:

I could care less either way, I thought someone should give you family guilt!

*cough* um, anatomically speaking, wouldn't men actually be more comfortable in skirts? lol :scratch: :shrug:

ABEL said:
*cough* um, anatomically speaking, wouldn't men actually be more comfortable in skirts? lol :scratch: :shrug:

Ummm, ummmmm, ummmmmm.....

Obviously you were never an boy going through puberty. Or, don't really understand what happens when the male gender gets aroused. :hmm:

zoney! said:

Ummm, ummmmm, ummmmmm.....

Obviously you were never an boy going through puberty. Or, don't really understand what happens when the male gender gets aroused. :hmm:

that's why the skirt would be more comfy no? lol.

nm :huh:

ABEL said:

that's why the skirt would be more comfy no? lol.

nm :huh:

I don't know about the other fellas, but I could just imagine some "lift" in the skirt/kilt...and it being DAMN embarrassing.

:|

well.. as far as ball constriction id say a skirt would be more comfortable for men, however, boners would not be practical in a skirt :)

Sicy said:
boners would not be practical in a skirt :)

unless it was this skirt :drool:

ak7.jpg

Sicy said:
well.. as far as ball constriction id say a skirt would be more comfortable for men, however, boners would not be practical in a skirt :)

this is the funniest thing I've read in ages :lmao:

and I agree with joyful girl :shifty: :silent:

Sicy said:

i heard some men are able to control it. prince charles f.e.

Back
Top Bottom