IO to evryone with more than 24,000 posts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:

tell me all about it :freudface:

What? You don´t understand that? I think it´s a very simple phrase/idea and doesn´t have a deeper meaning. I can word it in a different way if you are having a slow day.

:wink:

the soul waits said:
I hope the blue fish has a plant by now :angry:

NO!!!!!

it doesn't. i feel really bad for the poor thing. its bowl also could use a cleaning.

:down: bad fish parents

Niamh_Saoirse said:

What? You don´t understand that? I think it´s a very simple phrase/idea and doesn´t have a deeper meaning. I can word it in a different way if you are having a slow day.

some people just don't know how to take a hint. hell, others don't get it even when you spell it out for them.

Niamh_Saoirse said:

I understand you very well, my dear child. You are very excited. You can take a seat or also lie on the couch. You don´t have to talk. I´m here to listen to you. :) :wink:

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:

I understand you very well, my dear child. You are very excited. You can take a seat or also lie on the couch. You don´t have to talk. I´m here to listen to you. :) :wink:

I am sitting down on a very comfy chair provided by my lovely employers, thank you very much.

I don´t think your ears are prepared to hear the amount of stuff I´m ready to talk about. Remember I´m Latin American. We can speak an awful lot.

Niamh_Saoirse said:
I don´t think your ears are prepared to hear the amount of stuff I´m ready to talk about. Remember I´m Latin American. We can speak an awful lot.

You underestimate me. I like the passionate Latin-American way of life. You know, there´s always something going on. Lots of energy.

and if you dont want me to understand, you can babble in Spanish or Portugese.

go ahead. :)

Niamh_Saoirse said:
Ok, which language do you want me to speak in? Because I can speak both! :wink: *smartass*

yeah damn and I was too stupid to remember if they spoke Spanish or Portugese in Argentina. :wink:

whatever language you prefer. Id say it depends what stage you´re in :freudianlook:

We speak Spanish in Argentina. :D

Y ya que estamos con toda esta charla de Freud y allegados, ¿no tendría que estar hablando de algo sexual? TODO se remonta al sexo con el Sr. Freud.

Niamh_Saoirse said:
We speak Spanish in Argentina. :D

Y ya que estamos con toda esta charla de Freud y allegados, ¿no tendría que estar hablando de algo sexual? TODO se remonta al sexo con el Sr. Freud.

Nah Im a modern psyko :wink: just give you Freudian looks since you wanted to reason on cool; - his methods are outdated :lol: He was a good listener.. people say so.

bammo2 said:

you called?

:shifty:

ps I have a new skip. It's biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig

:lmao: how long have you had that as your location???

and why do i get the feeling i've asked that before? :uhoh: it's not exactly the kind of thing i'd forget...the horrors, the horrors!

Back
Top Bottom