What's going on ...???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lancemc

Blue Crack Addict
What's going on with Amazon.com, i just went to check up on the sales rank for the album and Vertigo single. They removed the tracklisting for the album, and the price of the single is raised $2.00. so...in the words of the great Gilbert Godfreid (sp?)..WHAT THE FUCK?

Actually, they reduced the price by $2.00. What's weirder is under the spot where the cover should be is a "see more images" button. When you click on it, you're taken to a page that has a spot for 3 images with "click on image for larger view", only there's nothing to view...yet.
I think we may be getting some album images soon...

I think he's talking about the price of the single. And he's right, because I preordered it when it was originally listed for 7.99 and now they have it on the site for 9.99

There's weird stuff going on with Amazon and this release. They did take out the tracklisting, and they have the other $50 import without any information, I've even emailed them asking for more details. They had the cover then they took it off.

I don't think they realized how much scrutiny this release would be under.

yeah, but the traklisting was already released practically everywhere, as well as most of the info for the deluxe version. i still dont undertand the rasie in price for the single...doesn't seem very smart to me, i mean singles are lossing there apeal anyway at 7.99 so how's rasing it 2 dollars going to help sales? doesn't make much sense.

..ill still buy the single anyway :D

Back
Top Bottom