Vertigo on MTV at 5 pm (TRL)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i just turned to MTV, I can't wait to see it full screen. As of now i've only seen the full thing on aol.com. This morning i caught the end of it on VH1 classic, but this will eb a real treat. I really can't wait to watch the making the video special. does anyone know when that will show?

you guys realize that we will have to sit through the entire episode before the video comes on - I saw the video this morning but I'm a sucker for event releases of U2 video

edited to say hmmmm- u2 ipod commerical - quite the good placement

Last edited:
yes, i just saw the commercial, i still really love that too. The single isn't even released yet, and the album is over 3 weeks away, and this song is already HUGE. It's really quite amazing. But what else could you expect from the greatest band in the world?

I'm too old for this show. Gimme the old MTV...

Haven't yet seen the vid...can't wait!

nurse chrissi said:
Brittney will be the first in a long line offenders on this show.......

So true...Avril is another offender!

Gimme the good stuff!!!

I agree with previous posts...pretty good, but not mind blowing.

I liked the rotating rings the most. I guess I'd like to see more close up shots.

I feel the cimplicity of the video complements the song well. A complex concept type video wouldn't ahve worked as well, I think

According to mtv.com, there's a show called "U2 make a video, the making of vertigo" or something showing tonight at midnight. I'm guessing its a Making the Video type of show, but its not called Making the Video

Back
Top Bottom