U2 Albums (and singles?) Remastered

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Varitek said:
hocidequestcb4.jpg

:lmao:

Proudly presenting the first single from the 2004 album "A Baa Bitched Minnow Lotto Moms", the rocking track "Give Rot"!

u2giverot.jpg

So, after the storming success of A Zoo Pro and the political controversy surrounding Greens Pass, U2 put out a new single. They were just, uh, staring at the sun when they suddenly heard something and had some inspiration:

TarSingsTheTuna.png

Alright, so after Tar Sings The Tuna, U2 released a concept album. It was inspired by an interviewer asking what they'd do if it was their, uh, last night on earth. They said they'd record a cover and eat some fish ...

HotRatsThenALing.png

Great thread!
Has definitely cracked me up. :lol:
So here's my contribution :

Single :

fur.jpg

From the album:

yob.jpg

20 years later :

Single:

seal.jpg

From the album :

PPO.jpg

Alisaura said:
Dare I raise the lameness factor by trying one? :uhoh:

Do it!

I've set the bar so low that everybody else is free to post shit safely in the knowledge there's something worse.

I know New York was never a single (well, I don't think it was), but it was the first title I put in the anagram thingy that had a manageable list of anagrams... :reject:

ReWonky-1.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, I think I'm getting the hang of this now... and no one told me this was going to be addictive!! :crack:

All those Pop remixes on the 90s Bets Fo must have influenced the design of the new single...
ceramictrollsetu2.jpg

(with particular apologies to Larry)

Back
Top Bottom