U2 Album Cover Survivor: Round 14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF one of the following album covers:

• Under A Blood Red Sky

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • The Unforgettable Fire

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • The Joshua Tree (LP Version)

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Rattle and Hum

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
well, sad to say but war got the boot this time around. it got 14 votes versus rattle and hum with 10.

so now we're getting down to the final four. so vote now or you can't bitch about it later. :tongue:

Why are UF and JT still here? I don't really like them, so I want to wait a little to see which one gets the most votes.

:p

I'm waiting too. UF or RAH, which to go? Hmm ... they're 2-2 right now, and six lunatics have voted for UABRS.

Ugh, there's no way UABRS can be saved unless we all band behind ONE album. Since R and H had more votes last time, let's go for it. Basically, vote for R+H or UABRS, otherwise you'll be throwing your vote away.

I'm with BigMacPhisto here. People, if you want UABRS to be saved, VOTE FOR RAH! We can do this one.

I've been helping you save UABRS for a long time, but it's just not a better looking live U2 cover than Rattle and Hum, which is my very favorite cover.:|

Hey, I'm not going to vote for a great cover to save another great cover. My vote thus goes to one of the mediocre ones (probably UF). I do have some principles! :grumpy:

UF must win! The greatest cover by far now Boy and War have gone...I wouldn't be too disappointed if JT wins in the end, but UF is the best...

The Sage said:
UF must win! The greatest cover by far now Boy and War have gone...I wouldn't be too disappointed if JT wins in the end, but UF is the best...

UABRS is better! :tongue:

Gah! The inability to agree whether to vote for UF or RAH is going to cause UABRS's demise ...

beli said:
Rattle.

PS How do you guys know who has the lead without voting?

There's a link under the poll that says "View Results Without Voting" or something to that effect....

If only us UABRS fans had been able to unite behind one album....ah, well, JT is my favorite cover anyway.

Woohoo, UF is beating UABRS ... by a single vote! VOTE UF, PEOPLE! Or RAH. JUST DO NOT VOTE UABRS!

At least if UF loses, we UABRS fans will be able to band behind RAH and kick it out. I think we should plan this one ahead of time.

Uhuh, don't band behind RAH. Instead, after UF the next one to go should be JT. :p

BTW, do you already regret for voting RAH instead of your actual choice UF? :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom