The What are you listening to thread?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gman

New Yorker
thought it be intresting for peeps to post what music they are listening to currently (apart from U2 obviously)
Mods...Please dont move this as this is my home and ad never find it again if moved...and anyhow, it says this forum is ...."the general discussion area, primarily to be used for reactions and thoughts about U2!
Primarily dont mean exclusivley after all:wink:

Anyhow, for me

Radiohead- The Bends

I have recently discovered radiohead so to speak. Loving in rainbows but realy loving disc 2 tracks - Last Flowers and Come Slowly - radiohead is realy good at making realy melodic songs without great lyrics and hooks and I am realy feeling it.

Yea and I am always listening to the Bends too great album - Sulk is overlooked and I love Planet Telex

1. This is posted in the wrong section.

2. We already have a similar thread there entitled "Now playing".

3. The Rolling Stones - "Gimme Shelter" :wink:

Please don't take this the wrong way, because I really mean this in the nicest way:

Just because you can't be bothered to venture into another part of the forum doesn't mean your thread should stay here. :)

corianderstem said:
Please don't take this the wrong way, because I really mean this in the nicest way:

Just because you can't be bothered to venture into another part of the forum doesn't mean your thread should stay here. :)

Its not i cant be bothered. I am a creature of habit. I find it hard to venture from things what i know. Hence why i only have 5 websites i visit.

Click on the "U2 Feedback" button at the top of the page. Scroll about halfway down and look for "Lemonade Stand." Click on it. There's treasure beyond gold....

It's not so scary out there. Bookmark the part of this site that's been linked to in this thread and make it 6 websites you visit.

And hey, it's not even 6 - it doesn't count as a new website if it's just another part of one you already visit. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom