Rate the Song: Your Blue Room

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

YBR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
Let's move on forward to rating the first half of Passengers: Original Soundtracks 1.

Please rate Your Blue Room on a scale from 0 to 10, using whatever criteria you feel allows you to best evaluate the song as a whole. I will not set criteria for people to based on, but if you feel like your best evaluation of the merits of a song comes from voting only based on, say, the studio version, go right ahead and vote that way. Full information on the Rate The Song series may be found in this thread.

Have fun! This poll will close in 96 hours.

10 all the way for me.
Stunning keyboard hook running all the way through. Great vocal, great work all round.
Should have been a single, too good to be an unknown song to the general public.

This song is in my top 5 U2 songs. Love the vocals and the guitar work near the end. 10

Probably the most solid song on the album. Wish I stayed for the second show in Chicago in 2009 so I could've heard it live!!

There's always a risk involved when making atmospheric stuff. Chances are you'll just end up with strange concepts that go nowhere. OS1 partly suffers from just that problem, but this is a proper song. Atmospheric, but still complete. Very admirable. 9. :heart:

My second-favorite track on Passengers. I got emotional when I first heard it - maybe because I was really into it. Beautiful track, would have loved to see it live in the 2009 360 shows. 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom