Post here if you're still holding out for the album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Have you listend to the 30sec clips of the whole album?

• Yes, I couldnt wait!

Votes: 198 57.4%
  • No, I wait till the whole album is leaked

Votes: 33 9.6%
  • No, I wait till the whole album is released

Votes: 114 33.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. I should thank you. We had a great listening party in "Canada Road" today.

And since I ordered the box set with Amazon UK, I wouldn't be able to wait for it until, like, March 6.

Where do you live, by the way?

You're very welcome.

Wow March 6 sounds so far away.

Holland, the land of early U2 albums! :D

Albums here are always released on fridays, so march 2 is a monday, we get it friday the 27th! :D

You're very welcome.

Wow March 6 sounds so far away.

Holland, the land of early U2 albums! :D

Albums here are always released on fridays, so march 2 is a monday, we get it friday the 27th! :D

And I'm being optimistic with March 6 - it's their best estimate.

Holland is great, Amsterdam is one of my favorite cities in Europe.

Everyone should keep reminding themselves that they can get it the day it comes out, put it in a suitable player (Discman :heart:) and listen without reading all the crap here. Isn't that alone enough? Come on people.

Holding out for the album release is part of the economic stimulus plan-it's your patriotic duty

7260-discman.jpg

**drool**

Mine doesn't look like that, it's all newfangled orange and white and water and shock proof

This is it- but mine has many more buttons-presets and radio and even TV band

DSJ301.jpg

Reading all these reviews makes me want to hear it now, but I'll wait till it downloads on my iPod on March 3!

I'm hoping Magnificent & MOS are as good as everyone here says they are! And hopefully "Crazy" makes a good, catchy 2nd single.

I think I might attempt to hold out for the next album, especially if we get one soon.

Or not. :wink:

i must admit, i only cracked because i'm still in memfiz with my fellow fan girlfriend, and listening to new u2 together was more exciting than waiting for the official release and listening together 8000 miles apart :D

:runs into room panting:

Brother & Sister Resisters - I've stayed strong so far, but tonight I read through the entire "Is this the best U2 album ever?" thread & on one hand want sooo badly to hear what every one's raving about; on the other hand, I believe there will be nothing sweeter than sitting down on March 3rd with headphones on, jewel case and liner notes in my grubby little paws, soaking in the sights, smells & sounds of the new album. :pray: Please - save me from my evil desires - help keep me pure until March 3rd! :hyper:

if it wasn't a U2.com clip or from those Guardian/Observer clips, then I haven't listened to it. Pop was the last album that I listened to before midnight on the day of its release.

but yes, reading all of these glowing reviews is driving me nuts. but i'll hold out.

Hey all. :)" I am still holding out. This morning I turned my car on, and on XM 47, U2 immediately came on and my car stereo said "No Line on the Horizon". I am guessing it was NLOTH2. I hurried up and turned the radio off, luckily I was checking to see the time when my car started so I was able to turn it off before I heard anything.

So thus far, the only thing I've heard is GOYB and 20 secs of an inaudible beach clip so long ago I don't remember it.

The leak today has made it hard - I've gone to torrent sites, found NLOTH, but never caved in and downloaded it. I'm still holding out.

PEOPLE, WE'VE MADE IT THIS FAR. We have like 2 weeks left, we can do it! It will be so worth it too, I just keep thinking how unsurprised and unexcited I was about the last two albums b/c I had heard them all before the release.

Stay strong!

Hey all. :)" I am still holding out. This morning I turned my car on, and on XM 47, U2 immediately came on and my car stereo said "No Line on the Horizon". I am guessing it was NLOTH2. I hurried up and turned the radio off, luckily I was checking to see the time when my car started so I was able to turn it off before I heard anything.

So thus far, the only thing I've heard is GOYB and 20 secs of an inaudible beach clip so long ago I don't remember it.

The leak today has made it hard - I've gone to torrent sites, found NLOTH, but never caved in and downloaded it. I'm still holding out.

PEOPLE, WE'VE MADE IT THIS FAR. We have like 2 weeks left, we can do it! It will be so worth it too, I just keep thinking how unsurprised and unexcited I was about the last two albums b/c I had heard them all before the release.

Stay strong!

Your a brave soul! :hug:
All you girls and guys holding out are so brave...I really couldn't do that..I admire you! :)

I haven't listened yet. I was going to wait until Saturday, but decided on Friday night. It's brutal reading all these different threads with so many different opinions.

But guys, what if you get hit by a bus tomorrow and never get a chance to listen to it? :sad:

:evil:

*runs away*

I was holding out only to have the experience of listening to the entire record with no expectations. No beach clips, no 30 second previews, no NLOTH 2, nothing. Therefore, yhere was no reason to not download the leak...all of you who are waiting it will be well worth it. It is unbelievable.

Boy lots of blue balls here. You guys are tough and it's worth the wait. Most fans here love it and think it's one of the band's best works. At least you'll get the lyric booklet when you first hear it.

The only bit of the album I've heard is Get On Your Boots. I'm tyring my hardest to wait till March 3rd but I may have self sabatoged myself by downloading it and burning it to disc already :lol: It's kinda like a smoker trying to quit but they have that one cigarette in the glass container just incase they snap and go crazy. I have the album on hand if I can't bare the wait any longer but so far I'm holding strong.:hyper:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom