Official SNL Mp3's & Videos Thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikal

Blue Crack Addict
Official SNL Mp3's Thread.

yes. we have a couple great people making these mp3's. when they're ready, they'll be on yousendit links.

if you download, upload folks. let's make sure everyone gets these right away!

and a special thanks to gorman for all his great work!

RobVox said:
They did 4 songs OH SHIT we need to find the last one, Oh, PLEASE help us someone, oh man!!

RobVox

Surely, SURELY those are out there somewhere! Oh, I really hope so!

Danny Boy, please mail the Yousendit links for your videos to Dave Gorman to torrent. It will help us all out and keep the load on this server to a minimum.

Dave I'm on MSN and thanks for the audio stream ;)

I'll mention it here seeing as it'll get lost in the other thread, but can people who are on a high speed connection put up more links for the video files when the old ones die [that is, when they're all uploaded in the first place ;)] for those of us on snailband who can't download 37 meg in less than 2 hours? Please?

JESUS CHRIST I JUST WATCHED THE VERTIGO VIDEO!
Larry was trully hard rock, Adam was heavy metal!!!

Gorman and Danny Boy thank you SO much for providing audio and video. You're both great!

waiting for the flac/video torrent!!
good day everyone!

I have the Vertigo video, and I think the others are on the way. However, I can't seed those for another 30 mins or so until I've seeded some more of the mp3 torrent.

please, if anyone downloads the audio, please host in at a yousendit link for the rest of us! thanks!

Uploading Vertigo video to YouSendIt... will post link when I have it.

Last edited:
I'm going to torrent the videos in about 20 minutes, which will be much more efficient than yousendit :)

can't download the torrent for some reason. it just downloads right away, and dissapears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom